Who is the Husband of Caitlin Miller’s Husband? Bio, Nationality, Ethnicity
Facts of Caitlin Miller
|Caitlin Miller Instagram
|View more / View less Facts of Caitlin Miller
Caitlin Miller, a social star came to the limelight as the wife of popular Australian footballer, Tim Kelly.
What is the Nationality of Caitlin Miller?
Caitlin Miller opened her eyes somewhere in Australia. By her photo she looks like is in her mid-30s. By nationality, she holds Australian citizenship while she belongs to mixed ethnic background. She practices the Christianity religion.
What is the Net Worth of Caitlin Miller?
Caitlin Miller’s net worth is not available at the moment. In addition to this, Tim Kelly has an estimated net worth of $1 million – $5 Million as of 2022. This includes his bank balance property and assets. Similarly, his salary is not available at the moment but we can assume that he has earned a handsome sum of money as an annual salary. He has earned an extra sum of money through paid partnership and endorsement deals and sponsored advertisements and tv commercials.
In addition to this, he is living happily and lavishly with the income he has earned with his family and children in their own house located in Perth of Sydney.
What are the contracts Tim Kelly has signed of?
Tim has signed many contracts with different teams. In addition to this, he has signed a 6-year contract with the West Coast Eagles which costs around $5 million dollars with an additional salary and bonus in 2020.
Is Caitlin Miller married?
Caitlin Miller is currently married. She tied the marriage knot with her long-time boyfriend, Tim Kelly. Tim is a professional football player. The information on their dating history is still hidden. We do not have any information on their first meeting. Similarly, they have been living conjugal life for many years.
Any information on their exact marriage venue and dates is also not available at the moment. They are living happily with each other in their house.
How many children does Caitlin Miller have?
Caitlin Miller has given birth to three children with her husband Tim Kelly. She is the mother of three sons. Any information on her children’s birth and age is not available at the moment. In addition to this, according to their social media, their children are under 12 years old.
This beautiful couple keeps posting each other on their Instagram and other social media platform. Similarly, she is living with her husband and her children in Perth, Australia.
Career Line of Caitlin Miller
- Any information on Caitlin’s career and profession is not available at the moment.
- Similarly, her husband is a professional football player.
- Before starting his football career he was an apprentice electrician.
- In 2013, he made his senior WAFL debut for the south Fremantle football club.
- He became the winner club best and fairest in 2014.
- Furthermore, in the 2017 WAFL season, he became the runner-up with Haiden Schloithe and has earned, Sandover Medal.
- He was drafted with second selection and twenty-fourth by Geelong in the 2017 National draft.
- In Melbourne cricket ground, he won against Melbourne by three-point in the opening round of the 2018 season.
- Similarly, but his wish came true and he was traded to the Eagles on 9 October withvPicks 14, 24, 37, and future first-round pick to get Kelly
- He became the best player in AFL Player Association by his teammates which was held in 2018.
- Furthermore, in 2018, he wanted to trade with West Coast Eagle but couldn’t enter due to family reasons.