American Entrepreneur Brynn Putnam is well recognized as the founder and CEO of MIRROR. The company is a fitness technology company poised to revolutionize the way people work out by bringing the boutique studio experience in-home. People recognize her as the pioneer of the fitness industry. She is also a professional ballet dancer based in New York City.
The Early Life of Brynn Putnam
Brynn Putnam’s full name is Brynn Jinnett Putnam. On 16, June 1983 Brynn Putnam was born in New York, in the United States of America. As of 2023, she is 40 years old. She was born under the zodiac sign of Gemini. Her birth name is Brynn Jinnett Putnam. Brynn is the daughter of Doreen Ziff Jinnett (Mother)and Robert Jefferson Jinnett (Father).
Her father works in San Francisco for the sales division of Microsoft. She holds an American nationality and belongs to white ethnic background. Brynn follows Christianity as a religion. She completed her higher-level study at Harvard University with a B.A. in Russian Literature and Culture.
Brynn Putnam Married to Warren Lowell Putnam
Brynn is in a conjugal relationship with her long-term boyfriend Warren Lowell Putnam. Her husband is the founder of a financial tech company, Quovo, which was acquired a year ago. The duo met each other for the first time at Harvard from which both of them graduated.
The couple tied their marriage knot on the 1st of June 2013. Their wedding ceremony took place at the home of the groom’s father.
Brynn Putnam is the Mother of One Child
Brynn and her husband Warren are blessed with one son. The name of their son is George Putnam.
Brynn Putnam’s Net Worth
Brynn has an estimated net worth of around $130 million as of 2023. According to the source, an average salary of an American businesswoman is between $42,000 and $118,000 a year.
Her private company valuation was $300 million and the company’s sole founder was worth around $80 million.
Professional Carrer of Brynn Putnam
- Brynn is a famous businesswoman.
- She began her uprising career in the year 2010 at the award-winning boutique fitness studio with the Refine Method.
- Brynn is well recognized as the Founder and CEO of MIRROR.
- The company is based on a fitness technology company poised to revolutionize the way people work out by bringing the boutique studio experience in-home.
- Apart from being a businesswoman, she is also a professional ballet dancer in New York City.
- She used to give training to peak performance while also working in some of New York City’s top gyms and boutique fitness studios.
- In the year 2010, Brynn took training from elite trainers and physiologists across the nation.
- Her fitness studio became the Best New Workout in New York magazine.
FAQs of Brynn Putnam
How did Brynn Putnam make the Mirror?
Putnam was able to build a Mirror by using a tablet from Amazon and a Raspberry Pi. She made a one-way mirror and is the founder and CEO of Mirror.
Who is Brynn Putnam?
She is an American Entrepreneur. Brynn is famous as the founder and CEO of the company MIRROR.
When did Brynn Putnam celebrate her birthday?
On 16, June 1983 Brynn Putnam was born in New York, in the United States of America. She was born under the zodiac sign of Gemini. Her birth name is Brynn Jinnett Putnam.