What is Bryan Cranston Net Worth 2022? His Bio, Age, Wife, Kids
Facts of Bryan Cranston
|Full Name:||Bryan Cranston|
|Birth Date:||March 7, 1956|
|Profession:||American Actor, Voice Actor, Screenwriter, Director/Producer|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches (1.78m)|
|Net Worth||$30 million|
|Birth Place||Hollywood, California|
|Education||Canoga Park High School/ Los Angeles Valley College|
|Bryan Cranston Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Bryan Cranston|
Bryan Cranston is an actor who is famous for portraying Walter White in the AMC crime drama series Breaking Bad from 2008 to 2013.
He is also popular for his roles on the Fox comedy series Malcolm in the Middle, and Dr. Tim Whatley in five episodes of the NBC comedy series Seinfeld as Hal. Besides, he is a voice actor, screenwriter, director, and producer as well.
Parents and Siblings of Bryan Cranston
Bryan Cranston entered this earth as Bryan Lee Cranston on 7 March 1956, in Hollywood, California, USA. As of 2019, his age is 63 years old under the birth sign Pisces. He is an American by his nationality and belongs to the mixed ethnicity of Ashkenazi Jewish, German, and Irish.
Bryan was born to parents Audrey Peggy (mother) and Joseph Louis (father). His mother a radio actress and, a former amateur boxer, and an actor. His father died in 2014. Further, he has an elder brother named Kyle and a younger sister named Amy as his siblings.
At the age of 11 years, he was disappointed about not attaining stardom and ultimately abandoned his family. His family lost their home in foreclosure. At that time, Cranston had to live with his grandparents along with his brother.
Bryan Cranston stands at a height of 5 feet 10 inches and their body weight is 76kg. His eyes and hair color are brown. Further, he is active on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter.
He attended Canoga Park High School from where he graduated. After that, he went to Los Angeles Valley College in 1976 from where he earned an associate’s degree in police science. In his younger days, he dreamt about becoming a police officer.
While in college, he was interested in acting as one of his elective subjects. Later soon, he discovered his love for theater and acting. Likewise, he decided to pursue his acting career after graduating from college since1976.
A career as a Produced
Cranston has produced an instructional DVD called ‘KidSmartz.’ It’s aimed at ensuring child safety in the digital world. Then he donates a part of its sales proceeds to the ‘National Center for Missing & Exploited Children.’ In the year 2014, he appeared in the ‘Broadway’ as ‘Lyndon B. Johnson’. The same year, he plays ‘All The Way.’ Likewise, he won the ‘Tony Award for Best Actor in a Play.’
The next year, he appeared in the movie ‘Trumbo’ as ‘Dalton Trumbo’. His achievement received immense critical acclaim and earned Cranston his first ‘Academy Award’ nomination. In the year 2016, Bryan lent his voice to the character of ‘Li’. It was the biological father of ‘Po,’ in ‘Kung Fu Panda 3.’
His achievement won him the ‘Primetime Emmy Award’ for ‘Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series for three consecutive seasons. He received five ‘Golden Globe’ nominations. He was the producer of the fourth and fifth seasons of the series and directed a few episodes as well.
In the year 2006, he was part of the cast until the series went off. Likewise, he has won three ‘Emmy Award’ nominations for ‘Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series.’ Also, he has directed several episodes of this series.
What is Actor Bryan Cranston Net Worth?
Bryan Cranston has an estimated net worth of around $30 million as of 2022. He collected this amount of money through his career as an actor, voice actor, screenwriter, director, and producer.
Bryan Cranston Wife is also an Actress
Yes, Bryan Cranston is a married man. He is married to the famous American actress Robin Dearden. The couple got married on 8 July 1989. They first met on the set of the show Airwolf in 1984.
From their marriages, the couple welcomes their daughter named Taylor Dearden since 1993. The couple has been married for 28 years now and their relationship is still going very well. As of now, he is living a happy life with his wife and daughter.
Previously, Bryan married Mickey Middleton. They got married in November 1977 and divorced in April 1982.
Career in Acting
- Cranston appeared in ‘Granada Theater’ in the San Fernando Valley, California. After this, he worked as a waiter, a truck loader, and a security guard.
- from the year 1983 to 1985, he appeared in the ‘ABC’ TV series ‘Loving’ as ‘Douglas Donovan’.
- Later in the year 1988, he appeared in the ‘CBS’ series ‘Raising Miranda’ as ‘Russell’.
- Besides, he also lent his voice in the series ‘Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.’ There he dubbed the English version of the Japanese anime ‘Macross Plus’. From the year 1994 to 1997, he appeared in ‘Seinfeld,’ a sitcom aired on ‘NBC.’ There he played the role of ‘Dr. Tim Whatley’.
- In the year 1998, he appeared in the ‘HBO’ miniseries ‘From the Earth to the Moon.’ There he played the role of the astronaut ‘Buzz Aldrin’.
- The same year, he was cast in the movie ‘Saving Private Ryan’ as an American colonel in the highly acclaimed Steven Spielberg. In the year 1999, he directed the movie ‘Last Chance.’ Further, he had acted in various movies such as ‘The God of Hell,’ and ‘A Doll’s House.’
- In 2000, Bryan played a leading role in ‘Malcolm in the Middle’ It was aired on ‘Fox.’ Also, he played the role of ‘Hal,’ the immature father of five children.
- From 2008 to 2013, he appeared in the ‘AMC’ crime drama ‘Breaking Bad’ as ‘Walter White’. It was a major milestone in his career.