Age of Bruce Fein, Bio, Brother, Net Worth 2022, Ex-Wife, Height, Law
Facts of Bruce Fein
|Full Name:||Bruce Fein|
|Birth Date:||March 12, 1947|
|Height:||5 feet 11 inches (1.80m)|
|Net Worth||$1.5 Million|
|Education||Ellwood P. Cubberley, Swarthmore College, University of California, and Harvard Law School|
|View more / View less Facts of Bruce Fein|
- 1 Where is Bruce Fein from?
- 2 Which college did Bruce Fein go to?
- 3 Are Bruce Fein and Mattie Lolavar still married?
- 4 What is Bruce Fein’s Net Worth?
- 5 What did Bruce Fein post after one year of divorce?
- 6 Who did Bruce Fein criticize?
- 7 Is Bruce Fein related to David Fein?
- 8 Did Bruce Fein take action in Sri Lankan Civil War?
- 9 What is Bruce Fein’s Height?
- 10 Bruce Fein’s Professional Career
American Lawyer Bruce Fein has written numerous articles on constitutional concerns and specializes in constitutional and international law.
Where is Bruce Fein from?
Bruce Fein opened his eyes to this beautiful world on March 12, 1947. As of 2022, he is 75 years old and his birth sign is Pisces. Similarly, Bruce celebrates his birthday on the 12th of March every year.
Bruce grew up with his brother Dan Fein. His brother is a prominent figure in the Socialist Workers Party and a past contender for both mayor of New York City and governor of Illinois. He holds American nationality while he belongs to a Caucasian ethnic background. Likewise, he follows Christianity as a religion.
Which college did Bruce Fein go to?
Fein completed his high school education at Ellwood P. Cubberley in Palo Alto, California in 1965. He went to Swarthmore College and then he got transferred to the University of California, Berkeley in 1965. Then after, Fein received his Juris Doctor degree from Harvard Law School in 1972.
Are Bruce Fein and Mattie Lolavar still married?
Fein is single and he isn’t married to anyone for now. He was previously married to Mattie Lolavar. Bruce and Mattie were married on May 15, 2004. They stayed together for a decade and divorced in June 2013. Mattie was his second wife.
What is Bruce Fein’s Net Worth?
Bruce’s estimated net worth is $1.5 million. He earns this million amount from his professional career as an American lawyer. According to some online resources, an average salary of an American lawyer is approximately $148,910 every year. Also, he must be earning the same amount from his profession.
What did Bruce Fein post after one year of divorce?
Bruce celebrated the anniversary of his divorce from Mattie on his Facebook timeline posting
“Today, I am celebrating the anniversary of my divorce from Mattie Lolavar, which lifted an incubus and removed gangrene from my daily matrimonial torture and torment.”
“A matrimonial admonition: second marriages can be worse than catastrophes. Mine degenerated from gangrene to strychnine with Mattie Lolavar’s poisonous and icy ingratitude.”
Who did Bruce Fein criticize?
Bruce criticized George Walker Bush, Hillary Clinton, and Barack Obama for the presidency in the United States of America.
Yes, David Fein is brother of Bruce. David is a prominent figure in the Socialist Workers Party and a past contender for both mayor of New York City and governor of Illinois
Did Bruce Fein take action in Sri Lankan Civil War?
Yes, Fein has advocated for Tamils Against Genocide by acting “on their behalf” in Sri Lankan Civil War. A few notable American citizens who are currently serving in the Sri Lankan government were the targets of attempts to file criminal charges against them.
What is Bruce Fein’s Height?
Fein stands 5 feet 11 inches tall. Likewise, he has an alluring pair of grey eyes and his hair color is brown.
Bruce Fein’s Professional Career
- Bruce is a lawyer and an author.
- He worked as the Federal Communications Commission’s chief counsel under President Reagan.
- Also, Fein served as a deputy attorney general from 1981 to 1982.
- Besides, handling cases he is also an author.
- He has an article titled American Empire Before the Fall published by the Campaign for Liberty in June 2010.
- Fein has written numerous articles on the topic, some of which have appeared in The Washington Times and The Huffington Post.
- Also, he wrote articles on the topic of the larger national motivation to dominate the world for the excitement of domination.
- Fein is an Indigenous People of Biafra lawyer in the United States of America.
- In 2021, he was appointed by Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor.