Brooke Sealey Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Kids, Height
Brooke Sealey is a Miss Winston model who welcomes drivers to Victory Lane. Sealey is also mostly known as the ex-wife of car racer Jeff Gordon.
Early Life of Brooke Sealey
Brooke Sealey was born in Winston, the United States of America. Brooke holds an American nationality and belongs to the North American ethnicity.
Who is Brooke Sealey’s Husband?
Sealey was previously in a relationship with Philip Wegner, but their relationship could not last long. After Philip, she married the car racing driver Jeff Gordon. The pair decided to marry in 1994. However, they never had children together.
After living several years of happy married life the couple divorced in the year 2002. Their divorce is claimed to be the most expensive divorce in sports history. Sealey has one child from another man named James Dixon II but she gave a child name of Jeff Gordon. Talking about the present relationship status of Brooke Sealey, she married Mullins Mcleod who is a former South Carolina gubernatorial candidate.
How much is Brooke Sealey’s Net Worth and Salary?
Brooke earns a good sum of money throughout her career. However, she has not disclosed her net worth and salary yet. On the other hand, Jeff Gordon is an American NASCAR driver who has a net worth of $200 million dollars as of 2022. Jeff Gordon earns an estimated $20 – $30 million every year from salary and endorsements. Of that income, roughly $20 million comes from endorsements.
As a divorce settlement, Jeff reportedly paid Brooke over $100 million worth of cash, property, and assets. Jeff also has an equity stake in his racing team and is the first driver ever to earn over $100 million in earnings from the Cup series.
Brooke Sealey’s Career
- Brook Sealey came into the limelight after Miss Winston. Brooke used to be in the race field and she used to get drivers to the victory line.
- After her marriage to the race car driver Jeff Gordon, she became famous and got different attention.
- Further, in Brooke’s career, there is no type of information provided or obtained from any source.
- On the other hand, her ex-husband Jeff Gordon is a former American professional racer, currently an announcer at Fox NASCAR, and top manager at Hendrick Motorsports.
- Jeff began his professional racing career in the Busch Series with Hugh Connerty Racing, followed by Bill Davis Racing, who won three races and started full-time in 1993 in the Hendrick Motorsports Cup Series.
- He is a four-time Sprint Cup champion. 1995, 1997, 1998, and 2001 he won the title.
- In 1997, 1999, and 2005 he won the Daytona 500 three times.
- He is third on the list of all-time cup wins with 93 career wins, most in the modern era of NASCAR (1972 – today).
- Gordon’s 81 pole positions topped all active riders and are third of all time; Gordon has won at least one pole in 23 consecutive seasons, setting a NASCAR record.
- He was also the active “Iron Man” leader for consecutive races in which he participated in the 2015 season with 797.
- After that, Gordon has named NASCAR’s top 50 riders in 1998.
- In 2008, ten years later, Terry Blount of ESPN ranked 10th among the 25 best drivers of all time.
FAQs of Brooke Sealey
How old is Brooke Sealey?
Brooke opened her eyes for the first time in the year 1970. As of 2022, she is 52 years old.
Where did Brooke Sealey go to College?
Brooke studied at Winston-Salem Parkland High School. Later, she went to the University of North Carolina at Charlotte and majored in early education.
How tall is Brooke Sealey?
Brooke stands at a height of 5 feet 5 inches tall while her body weight is around 55kg. She has a perfect body measurements of 34-26-38 inches.