Brooke Baldwin Wiki, Age, Net Worth 2022, Married, Husband, Height
Facts of Brooke Baldwin
|Full Name:||Brooke Baldwin|
|Birth Date:||July 12, 1979|
|Profession:||TV newscaster, Host|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches (1.78m)|
|Net Worth||$ 1.5 million|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Body Size||36-27-36 inches|
|Birth Place||United, States|
|Education||University of North Carolina|
|Brooke Baldwin Facebook|
|Brooke Baldwin Twitter|
|Brooke Baldwin Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Brooke Baldwin|
News anchor and moderator of CNN Newsroom, who also worked for HLN and contributed to Rick Sanchez’s Rick’s List in 2010.
Early Life of Brooke Baldwin
Lauren Brooke was born on July 12, 1979, United States Lauren Brooke Baldwin with a birth sign of Cancer. As of 2019, she is 40 years old. Her childhood was in Atlanta, Georgia (USA). She holds an American nationality and belongs to the North American ethnicity.
Graduated in 2001 from North Carolina
She attended Westminster Schools, a private college pre-school in Atlanta. Later she graduated from high school and attended the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and graduated in 2001 with a double bachelor’s degree in journalism and Spanish. During her undergraduate studies, she also studied at the Universidad Iberoamericana in Mexico City.
Who is Brooke Baldwin’s husband?
Brooke Baldwin is a married woman. She married James Fletcher in 2018. Therefore, the couple’s wedding took place on May 6, 2018, in the Hudson Valley north of New York City. The duo married in front of their close friends and their family. She received a message from her colleagues and well-wishers.
The couple got engaged on holiday in July 2017. She announced her engagement via Instagram and said she would marry soon. Baldwin and her fiance met at a 2015 Christmas party. The couple spent a lot of holidays together. Brooke and her fiance were flexible in their relationship.
Baldwin’s fiance Fletcher is from England. Fletcher is a director and producer who has produced several ads for political campaigns. Fletcher received his US visa in 2016 and currently lives at Baldwin in New York.
What is Brooke Baldwin’s Salary & Net Worth in 2019?
Brooke earns outstanding credit from her profession as a journalist and television presenter. According to the sources, her net worth from 2019 is estimated at around $ 1.5 million. She has earned high wages from her profession, where Brooke also earns money from show hosts and advertisements.
According to recent data of Payscale, news anchors earned a salary of around $84k. She has bought a beautiful house in West Village; a place in New York, America which was luxuriously furnished and decorated.
Brooke faced controversy and was criticized by many listeners during the protests in Baltimore in 2015, suggesting that veterans be responsible for the riots. They are ready for the fight. The next day, Brooke apologized via Twitter for what she said.
Body Calculation and Social Sites
Brooke Baldwin has an attractive body figure. She stands at a height of 5 Feet and 10 inches and a weight of 67 kg. Furthermore, she has blue eyes color and dark brown hair color. Likewise, her dress size is 10(US) and her shoe size is 8.5(US). Her body measurement is 36-27-36 inches and her bra size is 34B.
Baldwin’s Career as a Journalist
- Brooke started her career at WVIR-TV in Charlottesville, Virginia.
- She then became the morning anchor on WOWK TV in Huntington and West Virginia.
- She later joined WTTG in Washington, DC, where she worked as a senior reporter for the 22 o’clock news program.
- In 2008, she signed a contract with CNN and HLN networks.
- She worked as an editor on Rick’s List, which was hosted by Rick Sanchez, but in 2010 she was fired for her anti-Semitic remarks.
- After that, she was hired by CNN Newsroom, where she worked as an anchor on weekdays from 2 pm to 4 pm (ET).
- At the same time, Baldwin hosted a weekly segment, #MusicMonday.
- In CNN’s New Year coverage for 2011, the central countdown was held from Nashville, Tennessee.
- In June 2012, Brooke hosted CNN’s coverage of Diamond Jubilee by Queen Elizabeth II in London, and her co-host was Piers Morgan.
- She is currently the moderator of the CNN Newsroom.
- Brooke also experimented in the drama field. She appeared in the 2009 movie drunkards.
- It was a short performance of about 15 minutes.
- In 2012, her documentary “The Hunt for a Murderer” won Silver at the New York Festival’s International Television and Film Awards.