Bronwyn Vance【Angela Bassett Daughter】Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Parents
Facts of Bronwyn Vance
|Full Name:||Bronwyn Vance|
|Birth Date:||January 27, 2006|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, CA|
|Father||Courtney Bernard Vance|
|View more / View less Facts of Bronwyn Vance|
Bronwyn Vance is the beautiful daughter of famous acting couple Angela Basset and Courtney Bernard Vance.
Early Life of Bronwyn Vance
Bronwyn Vance first came on this earth on January 27, 2006, in Los Angeles, the United States of America. As of 2020, she turned at the age of 14 years. She is the daughter of Angela Bassett and Courtney B. Vance.
Bronwyn holds an American nationality and belongs to the black ethnic group. Her father and mother both are actors. She also has a twin brother named Slater Josiah Vance.
Personal Life of Bronwyn Vance’s Parents’
Since she is small and still has much time to get into any relationship, we will talk about her parents. Her parents Angela and Courtney B. got married in the year 1997, October 12. After meeting for the first time in an event, they felt connected to each other and finally married each other.
As for now, the couple is blessed with twins daughter Bronwyn Golden Vance and son Slater Josiah Vance born on 27 January 2006.
Before this, her mother was in a serious relationship with Mark Jenkins. After getting married, the couple is spending a very happy and blessed life with each other. Being in the same field and supporting each other in their work is something so rare and this is the main thing that she is still keeping them together.
Net Worth and Salary of Bronwyn Vance’s Parents’
Though she is small and still has a lot of time to start something on her own, she is the daughter of famous celebrity couples. According to the sources, the estimated net worth of her mother is around $20 Million as of 2022. Her father is also not less than her mother. He has an estimated net worth of around $4 million.
The career of Bronwyn Vance’s Parents’
- Discussing her parents, they are a renowned name in the entertainment industry.
- Her mother Angela is an American Golden Globe-winning actress who is active in the acting industry since 1985.
- She is mainly known for her success for her appearances in “What’s Love Got to Do with It”, “Waiting to Exhale”, “Notorious”, “The Jacksons: An American Dream”, “Malcolm X”, and Panther.
- Likewise, her father is also an American actor remembered for his notable roles in famous movies like Hamburger Hill and The Hunt for Red October.
- Likewise, he has also done the television series Law & Order: Criminal Intent Assistant District Attorney Ron Carver and The People v. O. J. Simpson: American Crime Story, where he played Johnnie Cochran.
- Looking at the successful career of her parents, we are sure that she is also going to be one of the successful names in the Hollywood entertainment industry in the near future.
- Since both of them are actors, there are more chances for her to follow in the footsteps of her parents.