Who is Brittany Wagner Boyfriend? Age, Bio, Wiki, Dating, Current Jobs
Facts of Brittany Wagner
|Full Name:||Brittany Wagner|
|Birth Date:||November 15, 1977|
|Net Worth||$2 Million|
|Salary||$40 thousand to $55 thousand|
|Birth Place||Clinton, Mississippi|
|Brittany Wagner Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Brittany Wagner|
American Television personality, sports coach, and athletic instructor Brittany Wagner came into the limelight after appearing in the Netflix documentary series, ‘Last Chance U’.
At what Age is Brittany Wagner?
Brittany Wagner was born on 15th November 1977 in Clinton, Mississippi, in the United States of America. She was born under the star sign of Scorpio. By nationality, Brittnay holds American citizenship but her ethnicity is unknown. She was raised with lots of love from her mother and father in her hometown Mississippi.
But Wagner has not shared detailed information about her mother, father, and siblings on social media till now. She has kept all the information about her family background far away from the eyes of the public. Regarding her academic qualification, she attended the Clinton High School in the year 1996.
Then she joined the Mississippi State University in Starkville, Mississippi where she received a bachelor’s degree in Sports Studies in 2000. After that, she achieved her master’s degree in Sports Administration in the year 2004.
What is the Net Worth of Brittany Wagner?
Brittany Wagner has earned a decent sum of money from her successful career. As per some sources, her net worth is estimated to be around $2 million as of 2022. She has an annual salary from the range between $40 thousand to $55 thousand. She has earned a hefty sum of income from her professional career. In the future, her net income will definitely increase. The primary source of income is from her career as a Television personality, sports coach, and athletic instructor.
Who is Brittany Wagner Dating (Boyfriend) Currently?
Talking about the relationship status of Brittany Wagner is currently living her single life. As of now, she is only focusing on her successful professional career. She is not linked with anyone now. But before she was married to her boyfriend turned husband, Mark White who is an Eastern Mississippi basketball coach.
At first, the couple met the very first time while working in the same university and fell in love. But they have not shared the exact date of their marriage with the public. Likewise, they have not shared the information of their first meeting date and place.
From the marriage, Brittany and Mark welcomed a beautiful daughter named Kennedy Grier. But after some years of their marriage, their relationship was not so good as before. Both Brittany and Mark could not hold the relationship and separate from each other after being together for years. But the main reason for their separation is still unknown in front of the media.
Professional Career of Brittany Wagner
- Brittany Wanger began her professional career in the year 2002 while working at Jacksonville State University Athletic Department.
- Then later she accepted a job offer from the University of Mississippi.
- Similarly, Brittany also worked at the institution continuously for the next five years.
- Also, she is hired as an athletic instructional advisor and compliance assistant at the East Mississippi Community College.
- But after so many years of struggle finally, in the year 2016, she rose to fame. She got popular after appearing in the widely acclaimed Netflix documentary series, ‘Last Chance U’.
- Likewise, Brittany earned her interviews on platforms such as New York Daily News, The Dan Patrick Show, The Kidd Kraddick In the Morning Show, ABC’s Nightline, The New York Times, GQ, and so on.
- In the year 2017, she made her way to Birmingham, Alabama, and began collaborating with the restaurant chain Newk as its marketing director.
- As of now, she is working as a motivational speaker, life coach, and athletic academic counselor.
- Also, she offered her valuable advice and insights to students in the universities and high school.