Age of Brittany Horschel, Bio, Family, Net Worth 2022, Husband, Children
Facts of Brittany Horschel
|Full Name:||Brittany Horschel|
|Birth Date:||December 8, 1987|
|Birth Place||Chicago, Illinois|
|Education||Bayside High School, The University of Florida|
|Kids||Skylar Lillian Horschel, Colbie Rae|
|Brittany Horschel Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Brittany Horschel|
- 1 How old is Brittany Horschel?
- 2 Where did Brittany Horschel study?
- 3 Is Brittany Horschel still Married?
- 4 Does Brittany Horschel have children?
- 5 What is Brittany Horschel’s Net Worth?
- 6 How long is Billy Horschel’s Contract?
- 7 Is Brittany Horschel an alcohol addict?
- 8 Has billy Horschel ever won on the PGA Tour?
- 9 Who won the 2022 Memorial championship?
- 10 Who is Billy Horschel Caddie?
- 11 Why did Brittany Horschel retire from her career?
- 12 Brittany Horschel’s Professional Career
Brittany Horschel got media attention as the wife of an American professional golfer Billy Horschel.
How old is Brittany Horschel?
Brittany Horschel opened her eyes to this beautiful world on December 08, 1987. She was born in Chicago, Illinois. As of 2022, Brittany is 33 years old. According to her full date of birth, her sun sign is Sagittarius. Brittany celebrates her birthday on the 8th of Dec every year. She is the daughter of Deborah Nelson (mother) and Chase Nelson (father).
Likewise, she was raised alongside her older brother Bradley Nelson. By nationality, she holds American citizenship and belongs to white ethnic background. She follows Christianity as a religion.
Where did Brittany Horschel study?
Brittany completed her high school at Bayside High School, a public high school located in Palm Bay, Florida. Likewise, she got her degree from the University of Florida a public land-grant research university in Gainesville, Florida. There she majored in psychology.
Is Brittany Horschel still Married?
Brittany is currently in a conjugal relationship with her long-term boyfriend Billy Horschel. By profession, her husband Billy is a professional golfer. They knew each other since they were in high school. Likewise, the duo attended the University in Florida.
Both of them walked the aisle and exchanged vows in 2010. Similarly, their wedding was held in a private way. controversy.
Does Brittany Horschel have children?
Brittany is the mother of two children. She and her husband Billy had given birth to one son and one daughter. Their names are Skylar Lillian Horschel born on 16th September 2016 and Colbie Rae born on April 12, 2017.
What is Brittany Horschel’s Net Worth?
Brittany must have earned a decent sum of money as a former athlete. An average salary of an athlete in America is around between $35,592 and $58,087.
Brittany’s husband Billy has an estimated net worth of around $20 million as of 2022. Billy is able to collect that decent sum of income from his career as a professional golfer.
How long is Billy Horschel’s Contract?
Billy is getting a Bonus Earnings from Tour Championship about $890,000 from 2019to 20, Tour Championship, $395,000 and Total, $1,285,000.
Is Brittany Horschel an alcohol addict?
Yes, Brittany was an alcohol addict. In 2017 the duo talked about her alcoholism struggles openly. In the interview with Good Morning America Brittany spoke about how she didn’t tell her husband about her alcohol addiction. And would hide vodka in water bottles around the house and hotel rooms. While she was in the treatment room her husband Billy took care of their then-18-month-old daughter. Brittany said,
“That was the hard part, leaving Skyler, I was very hesitant at first, but soon realized that it was the best thing for her. It was the best gift I ever gave her.”
Has billy Horschel ever won on the PGA Tour?
Yes, Billy has won the Pga tour. During the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday 2022, Billy carded an even-par 72 and was at 13-under after 72 holes. That made him win his seventh PGA TOUR title by four shots.
Who won the 2022 Memorial championship?
Billy won the 2022 Memorial championship. claimed the 2022 Memorial Tournament at Muirfield Village by four strokes.
Who is Billy Horschel Caddie?
Billy’s caddie is Mark Fulcher. He made his caddie assess his recent play and formulate a new game plan. Mark is still his caddie and is a great supporter and planner for his games.
Why did Brittany Horschel retire from her career?
Brittany retired from her career as she was suffering from a wrist injury. Likewise, she was a alcohol addict which made her impossible to play.
Brittany Horschel’s Professional Career
- Brittany was a former athlete.
- She was an ace skier and former golf top recruit.
- Britany’s husband Billy is a professional golfer.
- Billy used to play golf for his college team from 2006 to 2009.
- He has won the individual medalist honors at the 2006 U.S. Amateur at Hazeltine National Golf Club in Chaska, Minnesota.
- In 2009 he became a professional player.
- He has made three consecutive top-10 finishes before his debut win at the 2013 Zurich Classic of New Orleans in his 61st PGA Tour start.
- Likewise, he has won the WGC-Dell Technologies Match Play while defeating Scottie Scheffler 2 & 1 in the final held in March 2021.