Who is the Ex-Wife of Brian Timmons? Bio, Nationality, Net Worth 2022,
Facts of Brian Timmons
|Full Name:||Brian Timmons|
|Net Worth||$3 Million|
|Education||London School of Economic, Duke University|
|Kids||Maya Timmons and Hannah Timmons|
|View more / View less Facts of Brian Timmons|
- 1 What is the nationality of Brian Timmons?
- 2 Where did Brian Timmons complete his education?
- 3 What does Brian Timmons do for a living?
- 4 Is Brian Timmons still Married?
- 5 Does Brian Timmons have a Child?
- 6 What is the Net Worth of Brian Timmons?
- 7 Who is Brian’s Ex-Wife, Maureen Brady?
- 8 Professional career of Brian Timmons
American lawyer Brian Timmons came into the spotlight after being the Global Head of Complex Litigation for Quinn Emanuel.
What is the nationality of Brian Timmons?
Brian Timmons was born in the year 1978 in rural Idaho, in the United States of America. So, he holds American nationality and is of mixed ethnic background. As of now, he is 48 years old. Similarly, he follows the Christianity religion.
He is a very secretive person. He likes to keep his personal information far away from the eyes of social media. Brian was born in a high-standard family. His parents raised him in a loving and friendly environment.
Where did Brian Timmons complete his education?
Regarding his education and qualification, he seems to be a highly educated man. He completed his higher level of education at the London School of Economics. After that, he attended Duke University.
What does Brian Timmons do for a living?
Brian Timmons is an experienced trial lawyer with a national litigation practice. He has tried many cases to verdict in multiple locations throughout the United States, including New York, Delaware, and California.
Is Brian Timmons still Married?
Well, Brian is living a single life. Previously, he got married to his long-term girlfriend Maureen Brady. She is the sister of Tom Brady who is an American football quarterback for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers of the National Football League. Before exchanging their marriage vows the love bird was in a relationship for a long period of time. After that, they exchanges their marriage vows in front of their relatives, family members, and friends.
All were very happy with their marriage. But their marriage did not work well after some years. Many ups and down acme in their life.
Does Brian Timmons have a Child?
Brian Timmons has two children with his ex-wife, Maureen. Both of his children are daughters and he loves them the most.
Maya Timmons and Hannah Timmons are the names of their two daughters. His daughter Maya is an American college softball player for the UCLA Bruins.
What is the Net Worth of Brian Timmons?
Brian is a millionaire. He has collected a hefty sum of money from his professional career. As of 2022, Brian has an estimated net worth of $3 million. He collects this decent sum of fortune from his successful long-term career as an American lawyer. As of now, he is living a happy and luxurious life with his family from the money he makes.
In the coming days, his net worth and annual salary will surely rise up. Also, he is very happy with the income he makes from his long-term career. In his career, he has gained both name and fame at the same time.
Who is Brian’s Ex-Wife, Maureen Brady?
Brian’s wife, Maureen Brady is the sister of Tom Brady who is an American football quarterback for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers of the National Football League.
Professional career of Brian Timmons
- Brian came into the spotlight as the Global Head of Complex Litigation for Quinn Emanuel.
- In the year 2019, he was a recipient of the “Distinguished Lawyers of America”.
- After a year he grabbed the public attention as Southern California’s “Super Lawyers.”
- Besides this Brain has also tried many cases to verdict in multiple locations throughout the United States.
- Some of the cases where he worked include New York, Delaware, and California.
- Moreover, Brian has also represented clients in legal proceedings and arbitrations around the world.
- After some time of his hard work, he has been named one of the “Best Attorneys of America” by Rue Ratings.
- Then he took the place as the “top 1% of attorneys in America” which is organized by Premier Lawyers of America.