Elisabeth Sladen’s Husband Brian Miller Bio, Net Worth, Daughter, Height
British actor and television personality, Brian Miller is famous as the husband of an English actress Elisabeth Sladen.
Where is Brian Miller from?
Brian Miller opened his eyes to this beautiful world on 17th April 1941. He was born in England, United Kingdom. As of 2022, Brian is 80 years old. According to his full date of birth, his sun sign is Aries. His full name is Brian Reginald Miller. Brian celebrates his birthday on the 17th of April every year.
By nationality, he holds British citizenship and belongs to white ethnic background. Similarly, he follows Christianity as a religion.
Who was Brian Miller previously married to?
Brian was living a conjugal life when his wife Elisabeth Sladen was alive. His late wife, Elisabeth was an English actress. The duo must have met each other throughout their career. As both of them work in the same field of profession. After dating each other for some time they tied the knot on 8 June 1968. Their wedding was blessed by my friends, family, and celebrities.
The duo was happy in their little world. They were not involved in any kind of rumors or controversies. They were living very happily and blissfully with each other. But their relationship took a turn when his wife departed from this world. Their marriage lasted until her death.
Does Brian Miller have a child?
Yes, Brian is the father of one child. He and his wife Elisabeth has given birth to one adorable daughter. Her name is Sadie Miller born on February 25, 1985. She is also an English actress just like her mother.
How much is Brian Miller’s Net Worth?
Brian has an estimated net worth of around $1.5 million as of 2022. He was able to collect this sum of money from his career. He collects million of amount from his successful long-term career as an American British actor and television personality. Similarly, the average salary of a British actor and television personality is in the range of around £27,300 per year or £14 per hour In the United Kingdom.
Brian might be earning in the same range. On the other hand, his late wife Elisabeth Sladen had an estimated net worth of around $1.9 million at the time of her death.
When did Elisabeth Sladen die?
Elisabeth departed from this world on April 19, 2011. She was just 65 years old at the time of her death. She died because of cancer.
Why did Elisabeth Sladen leave Dr. Who?
Elizabeth and her co-actor Tom didn’t socialize much during their rehearsals or shooting. But their onscreen performance was very good. After three long seasons, Elisabeth decided to move on, bowing out whilst her character was still popular.
How tall is Brian Miller?
Brain stands at the height of 6 feet. According to his height, he has a bodyweight of around 60kg. Similarly, he has an attractive pair of brown eyes and white hair as he grew old.
Professional Career of Brian Miller
- Bran is an actor and television personality by profession.
- He was passionate about acting.
- Brian has appeared in shows with his wife when she was still alive,
- They worked together on two-person production with Sladen in Mooney and his Caravans.
- In 1978, they appeared alongside each other in the ITV drama Send In The Girls.
- In Terry Gilliam’s 1985 film Brazil Brian played Mr. Buttle.
- He has also played in various Doctor Who productions.
- He appeared as Dugdale in the serial Snakedance in 1983, providing Dalek voices in Resurrection of the Daleks in 1984 and Remembrance of the Daleks in 1988.
- Similarly, he played the role of Wiston in the 2005 stage production of The Trial of Davros, and the tramp Barney in the 2014 episode, Deep Breath.