What is Brian Benben Net Worth 2022? Married Life with Madeleine Stowe
Facts of Brian Benben
|Full Name:||Brian Benben|
|Birth Date:||June 18, 1956|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Net Worth||$8 million|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Birth Place||Winchester, Virginia,|
|Education||Ulster County Community College|
|Father||Peter Michael Benben Sr|
|Kids||May Theodora Benben|
|View more / View less Facts of Brian Benben|
American actor who is weel-know for his role as Martin Tupper in the HBO comedy television series Dream On (1990–1996). Moreover, he is popular for his role as a Sheldon Wallace on ABC medical drama Private Practice (2008–2013).
Early Life and Educational Background
Brian Benben first landed on this earth as a Brian Edward Benben on June 18, 1956, in Winchester, Virginia, United States. As of 2019, his age is 63 years old while his horoscope is Gemini. He is the son of Peter Michael Benben Sr and Gloria Patricia (née Coffman). His father was a produce buyer.
Brian holds an American nationality and belongs to white ethnical background. Later he moved to Marlaboroand attended high school there. He attended Ulster County Community College located in Stone Ridge, New York, and later completed his graduation from there. Brian has a height of 5 feet 6 inches tall. He has light brown hair with brown eyes color.
He appeared in the lead role of ‘Dr. Sheldon Wallace’ in ‘Private Practice’ in the year 2008. After that, he appeared in the second and third seasons in a recurring role and later emerged as a lead character in the fourth season.
Similarly, he appeared in some movies including ‘Gangster Wars’, ‘Clean and Sober’, ‘Dark Angel’, and ‘Radioland Murders’ between 1981 and 1994.
What is Brian Benben Net Worth?
The actor Brian Benben has an estimated net worth of $8 million as 0f 2022 according to the Celebrity Net Worth website. He has a successful career in Hollywood and earns a huge amount of money from his acting career.
According to the online records shows Benben earns more than $100 thousand per year as his salary. Similarly, he owns a beautiful house in South Texas.
Who is Brian Benben Wife?
Brian Benben is a happily married man. His wife’s name is Madeleine Stowe who is the Dream On star popular Hollywood actress. Similarly, his wife rose to fame after playing the role of Maria McGuire in the crime-comedy film, Stakeout, in 1987.
The duo met for the first time on the set of the popular NBC miniseries, The Gangster Chronicles in the year 1981. After that, they began dating each other. However, the couple exchanged wedding vows in an intimate ceremony after being in a relationship for just a year.
The couple welcomed an adorable daughter, May Theodora Benben (born in 1996) from their relationship. They are living happily together in South Texas.
- Brian professionally began his career at a young age as a stage actor.
- Similarly, he appeared in several theaters shows.
- The shows including ‘Wild Oats’, ‘The Overcoat’ ‘The Tooth of Crime’, ‘A Moon for the Misbegotten’, ‘Gossip’, and ‘A Midsummer Night’s Dream’.
- After gaining experience in the theater, he moved into television.
- After that, he played a very challenging role.
- Similarly, he portraying the fictionalized version of the real-life mobster Meyer Lansky as ‘Michael Lasker’ in the popular television show ‘The Gangster Chronicles.
- Brian started his career in 1983 by appearing in the play of John Byrne Broadway production, Slab Boys, along with Kevin Bacon, Jackie Earle Haley, Sean Penn, and Val Kilmer.
- He also ran on Broadway for 48 performances.
- In the year 1981, he worked in his first national exposure in the NBC hit miniseries The Gangster Chronicles.
- Similarly, he rose to fame after playing the lead role in the HBO hit television series, Dream On.
- From 1990 to 1996, the show ran.
- In the year 1994, Benben played the role of Mary Stuart Masterson in the comedy thriller film Radioland Murders.
- Similarly, in 1990 he portrayed an FBI agent crime thriller film, Dark Angel.
- The Brian Benben Show appeared in an eponymous primetime CBS program in September 1998.
- He landed many roles on television because of his versatile acting capabilities.
- Similarly, he portrayed the main character of ‘Dr. Mark Doyle in the show ‘Kay O’Brien in the year 1986.
- Then he portrayed the lead character of ‘Martin Tupper’ in the HBO television series Dream On’ between 1990 and 1996.
- After that, he played ‘Dr. Heywood Klein in the 2003 series ‘Kingpin’.
FAQs of Brian Benben
Who is Brian Benben?
American actor who is weel-know for his role as Martin Tupper in the HBO comedy television series Dream On (1990–1996). Moreover, he is popular for his role as Sheldon Wallace in ABC medical drama Private Practice (2008–2013).
Where was Brian Benben born?
Brian Benben first landed on this earth as a Brian Edward Benben on June 18, 1956, in Winchester, Virginia, United States.
What is the name of Brian Benben’s parents?
He is the son of Peter Michael Benben Sr and Gloria Patricia (née Coffman).