Brett Eldredge Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Married, Girlfriend, Height
Facts of Brett Eldredge
|Full Name:||Brett Eldredge|
|Net Worth||$5 million|
|Education||Chicago’s Elmhurst College|
|Father||Christopher Chris Eldredge|
|Mother||Robin Beth Vonderlage|
|Brett Eldredge Facebook|
|Brett Eldredge Twitter|
|Brett Eldredge Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Brett Eldredge|
Brett Eldredge is an American singer, and songwriter. He got the opportunity to turn on the Limelight over him with his greatest hits “Mean to Me”, “Beat of the Music” and “Don’t ya”. In the Year 2014, he was entitled New Artist CMA Award.
Early Life of Brett Eldredge
Brett Eldredge was born March 23, 1986,(age 32 yrs old) in Paris which lies in Illinois in the United States of America. His full name is Brett Ryan Eldredge. His father’s name is Christopher Chris Eldredge and his mother’s name is Robin Beth Vonderlageboth jobs unknown. As per his ethnicity, he belongs to white background and holds an American nationality. His brother’s name is Brice. He has a cousin name, Terry Eldredge. Similarly, he is a follower of the Christianity region. His zodiac sign is Aries.
Brett Eldredge was a Talented and good person in his early life. Likewise, he was already a ‘singer of demand’ at 15 in local functions and turns out to be loved. He transferred his education from Chicago’s Elmhurst College to Tennessee State University.
Is Brett Eldredge Married? Who is he dating Currently?
Talking about his personal life, currently, his marital status is unmarried. However, the singer is rumored to be in a relationship with an American actress, Sadie Robertson. Later Sadie disclosed that she is not dating Brett.
What is Brett Eldredge Net Worth?
His net worth as of 2019 is to be $5 million as of celebrity net worth.
Brett Eldredge Height & Weight
Watching at his body statistics he stands a height of 6 feet 5 inches tall and weighs 95 kg. His chest is 44 inches and his biceps size is 16 inches. His waist size is 36 inches. Similarly, he has light brown hair color and grayish-blue eye color.
Brett Eldredge Career and Songs
- Brett Eldredge co-wrote the track “I Think I’ve Had Enough” for Gary Allan who records it for his eighth studio album Get off on the pain.
- In the process of performing at songwriters’ night in the Nashville area, Brett Eldredge signed for Atlantic Records.
- He releases his debut single “Raymond” in September 2010 which get the attention of a decent number to accomplish #23 in Billboard Hot Country Songs Chart.
- The song “It Ain’t Gotta Be Love” was released as his second single an idea hit for Eldredge peaking to #5 on US Hot Country Song chart, #1 on the US Country Airplay Chart, and #3 on Canadian Country Chart selling over a million units.
- In August 2013, he released his debut album “Bring You Back” comprising of songs like “Raymond”, “Don’t ya” “Beat of the Music”, and “Mean to Me” achieving #2 in the US country chart and #11 on Billboard 200 Chart in August 2013.
- “Lose my mind” is a song from his album “Illinois” which he sang in the opening of the Taylor Swift “RED” concert Tour and he also performed at Grand Ole Opry.
- Brett released the album “Illinois” expanding his stardom in a Country Genre because of the singles “Lose My Mind” and “Drunk on Your Love” which peaked at #1 and #2 on the US Country Airplay Chart in September 2015 respectively.
- Eldredge was selected as one of 30 artists in 2016 to perform on “Forever Country” which celebrates 50 years of the CMA Awards. He also released his first Christmas album, Glow in October 2016.
- He released “Somethin’ I’m Good At” the lead single to his self-titled fourth studio album, Brett Eldredge in March 2017.
- His album’s second single released on August 21st, 2017, “The Long Way to country radio