Bree Dunham【Jeff Dunham’s Daughter】Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Siblings
Bree Dunham is the daughter of Jeff Dunham and Paige Dunham.
Where is Bree Dunham from?
Bree Dunham was born in August 1991, The United States of America. As of 2022, her age is 31 years old. She is the daughter of Jeff Dunham and Paige Dunham. Bree holds an American nationality and belongs to the white ethnicity.
She also has siblings named Ashlyn Dunham and Kenna Dunham.
What is Bree Dunham’s Relationship status?
At the moment there is no information on whether she is single married or dating.
How much is Bree Dunham’s Net Worth and Salary?
Bree Dunham has not provided her profession in the media. Therefore it is impossible to predict her net worth and salary. On the other hand, her father Jeff Dunham has a net worth of $140 Million as of 2022 and his salary is from $15 – $30 million per year. He is presently one of the highest-paid comedians in the world and he proved that hard work pays.
His current net worth is quite enough for him to maintain his lavish lifestyle in a luxurious way. However, there is no information about his income, car, or house. Besides this, he has sold over $4 million in DVDs and over $ 7 million worth of merchandise sales, which makes sense considering his videos on youtube.
Between the years 2008 to 2009, Jeff earned an amount of $30 million, making him one of the highest-grossing comics of that year. Likewise, her mother Paige Dunham earns a massive amount of money throughout her career as an American film producer, businesswoman, and advocate for divorced women. Her net worth was evaluated at $20 million.
Bree came into the limelight being the daughter of a celebrity Jeff Dunham and Paige Dunham. In the future, she may follow the footsteps of her parents.
Her Parents Career
- Her father Jeff began his career early on as a ventriloquist.
- Later on, he performed for the Broadway Show named ‘Sugar Babies,’ and in events like ‘Westbury Music Fair.
- In 1988, he went to Los Angeles and started appearing on various television shows.
- Eventually, he made his debut solo performance on the show ‘Comedy Central Presents’ airing on the Comedy Central TV network in 2003.
- After that, he began producing his own comedy DVD named ‘Jeff Dunham: Arguing with Myself.
- Moreover, it was broadcasted by Comedy Central in 2006.
- Then it turned out to be a huge success as it attracted more than two million viewers.
- Likewise her mother Paige Dunham is an American film producer, businesswoman, and advocate for divorced women.
- In 1994, she started the database for Jeff’s online fan club which helped him to snag the Best Male Stand-Up Comic at the American Comedy Awards in 1997.
- She did all she could and also imported ideas to ensure that her husband’s comic business not only grows but becomes firmly established in the industry.
FAQs of Bree Dunham
Who are Bree Dunham’s Parents?
Bree’s parents are Jeff Dunham (father) and Paige Dunham (mother). Her father, Jeff is a stand-up comedian.
Who is Bree Dunham’s Husband?
Bree is a happily married man. Her husband’s name is Eric Hemphill.
Does Bree Dunham have a Child?
Yes, Bree is a proud mother of a child. She shares a son with her husband, Eric. Her son’s name is Harrison Thomas Hemphill.