Bre Ladd Wiki, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Kids, Height
Facts of Bre Ladd
|Full Name:||Bre Ladd|
|Birth Date:||April 19, 1984|
|Height:||6 feet 1 inches (1.85m)|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Birth Place||Tucson, Arizona|
|Education||The University of Arizona|
|Bre Ladd Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Bre Ladd|
Bre Ladd is a former volleyball player at the University of Arizona. She is an amazing award-winning player of her era.
Early Life of Bre Ladd
Bre Ladd was born on April 19, 1984, in Tucson, Arizona, the United States of America. Currently, she is 35 years old. Her father’s name is Bob Ladd and her mother’s name is Tammie Ladd. Furthermore, she also has a brother name, Josh Ladd. Bre holds an American nationality and belongs to white ethnicity.
Degree in Major in Community
She completed her school level from Canyon Del Oro High School. she was interested in sports from her childhood days. Ladd started playing volleyball during her school days.
Ladd won a number of player of the year awards including‘2001 Gatorade National High School Level player of the year‘. She completed her graduation from the University of Arizona in 2003. She did her bachelor’s degree by taking a major in community and public health.
What is Bre Ladd’s Net Worth and Salary?
The former Volleyball player has earned a decent amount of sum through her professional career. Bre Ladd estimated net worth is around $1 million in 2019. Her main source of income is ads and career earnings. However, she has not disclosed any information about her salary which she charges or gets.
Her husband Luke Walton estimated net worth of $16 million. earned from his professional career and earns a huge amount of salary from the LA Lakers. They live in a lavish mansion in manhattan beach whose value is about $7.2 million. Moreover, they also have a lavish car.
Happily married to Luke Walton
Ladd was married to Luke Walton before their marriage, they dated for six years. Bre Ladd met luke when she was in Arizona in 2003. During that time, Luke was the coach of LA Lake. Bre was a volleyball player whereas Luke was a basketball coach.
Both of them were the prominent players of their field and that time. They started dating each other in 2005. Finally, they decided to marry each other. Bre and Walton married in Aspen, Colorado on August 17, 2013. The wedding ceremony was held among their several NBA friends including Jordan hills, Solomon hill, chyanning Fyre, and Stanley hill.
Though the couples were married in 2013 and still have not shared any child. So they are planning to have one soon.
Bre is about 6 feet 1 inch tall and weighs about 67kg. She is a beautiful lady with an attractive blue pair of eyes and blonde hair. Her body measurement is 38-30-37 inches.
Bre Ladd’s Career
- Bre Lad started her career as a volleyball player when she was in school.
- She was the captain of the high school team Arizona south 5A MVP.
- Bre held the first position in the volleyball magazine, Fab 50 in the year 2002.
- After that, she was able to be a member of the USA Junior National Team along with Arizona teammates in 2001.
- They competed in the women’s junior world championship.
- When she was in high school, she was a member of the CDO honor roll as well.
- She is not only a player but also a social worker who is serving as a mentor for deaf students.
- some sources also mentioned that she is very fluent in using sign languages.
- Bre is involved in many other charitable works along with her partner luke.
- She won the ‘ 2001 Gatorade national high school player of the year ‘ during her high school.
- She also won the ‘Tucson citizen’ and the ‘Arizona Republic’ Arizona state player of the year.