Brandi Harvey Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Married, Husband, Height, Parents
Facts of Brandi Harvey
|Full Name:||Brandi Harvey|
|Birth Date:||August 20, 1982|
|Profession:||American executive and activist|
|Education||The Ohio State University|
|Siblings||Karli Harvey, Wynton Harvey, Broderick Harvey Jr., Jason Harvey, Lori Harvey, and Morgan Harvey|
|Brandi Harvey Facebook|
|Brandi Harvey Twitter|
|Brandi Harvey Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Brandi Harvey|
Brandi Harvey is an American executive and activist who is the daughter of TV show host and comedian Steve Harvey.
Early Life of Brandi Harvey
Brandi Harvey was born in the United States on August 20, 1982. Currently, she is 37 years old and her sun sign is Leo. The names of her parents are Steve Harvey and Marcia Harvey.
Who’s Brandi Harvey’s Twin Sister?
She has a half-brother, Wynton Harvey, two stepsisters, Morgan Harvey and Lori Harvey, and one stepbrother, Jason Harvey. Brandi is of American nationality and belongs to the African-American ethnic background.
She studied at Ohio State University, where she earned her bachelor’s degree in African American and African Studies.
How much is Brandi Harvey Net Worth?
However, her father Steve Harvey has a net worth of $120 million as of 2022. Whereas, her twin sister Karli’s estimated net worth is $20 million.
Is Brandi Harvey Married?
Harvey doesn’t like to reveal her personal life.
Although she is the daughter of a celebrity, Brandi has seldom been part of any notable controversies to date.
- Harvey is a teacher and a public speaker. In the year 2010, she started working for the Atlanta-based Young, Fit and Fly, an organization that works with young women and helps them achieve better health and self-confidence.
- Brandi appeared as the winter cover girl for Premae magazine.
- Furthermore, since December 2012, she has served as an executive director at The Steve and Marjorie Harvey Foundation.
- She is also a public speaker, author, and wellness coach.
- Even she appeared in several episodes of her father’s self-titled syndicated talk show between 2016 and 2017.
- Likewise, in 2018, she launched Beyond Her, an initiative that aims to bring active wellness to women of color through collaborative and transformative methods. As she is serious about fitness and exercise.
- She once took part in an NPC (amateur bodybuilding) competition.
- Additionally, she holds the post of Chief Change Maker and Executive Director of the Steve and Marjorie Harvey Foundation.
- She has not received any awards yet but she will surely achieve more and more awards in the upcoming future.