Brad Marchand Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Wife, Height, Family
Facts of Brad Marchand
|Full Name:||Brad Marchand|
|Birth Date:||May 11, 1988|
|Profession:||Ice Hockey Player|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)|
|Net Worth||$ 25 million|
|Salary||$ 8 million|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||Halifax, Nova Scotia|
|Siblings||Melissa Marchand, Rebecca Marchand, Jeff Marchand|
|Brad Marchand Facebook|
|Brad Marchand Twitter|
|Brad Marchand Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Brad Marchand|
NHL winger, who made his NHL debut in 2009 after being placed 71st by the Boston Bruins in 2008. He helped the Bruins win the 2011 Stanley Cup.
How many Siblings Does Brad Marchand have?
Brad Marchand was born in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, on May 11, 1988, to Canadian parents. As of 2019, he is 31 years old with the birth sign Taurus. He is the son of Kevin Marchand and Lynn Marchand.
He was raised together with his three siblings Melissa Marchand, Rebecca Marchand, and Jeff Marchand. By nationality, he is Canadian and belongs to the white ethnicity.
To whom Brad Marchand is Married?
A hockey player is a married man. He married Katrina Sloane. The couple tied their knot in September 2015. Although there is no record of how the two met, his wife Katrina has a son named Sloan from a previous relationship that her husband has now accepted as his son.
As a couple, Brad and Katrina blessed with a baby born in the summer of 2017. They named their baby daughter Brittany. Apart from these, Marchand hugged a little step-son, Sloane, from Katrina’s previous relationship as his own.
What is Brad Marchand’s Net Worth and Salary?
Brad Marchand a wealthy hockey player with an estimated net worth of $25 million. In 2018, he receives $ 7.5 million annually as a salary. He has a $ 49 million 8-year contract signed in 2017. As of 2019, his salary is $8 million.
|Net Worth in 2019||$25 Million|
|Annual Salary in 2018||$ 7.5 Million|
|Annual Salary in 2019||$8 Million|
|Source of Income As||Ice hockey left Wing|
Furthermore, his upcoming projected salary $5 million for 2020-21, $6.5 million for 2021-22, $5 million for 2022-23, 5 Million US dollars for 2023-24, and $4 million for 2024-25.
Previously, he received five million dollars a year for the 2016 season. His bonus career income $31,446,464.
Apart from that, he owns a $1.2 million luxury villa with 6,000 sq of living space, 5 bedrooms, and 5 bathrooms. He has recently listed the house for sale.
Brad Marchand’s Height and Weight
Obviously, Brad is a man of good body size and physique which helps to complement his hockey playing skills, making him the good player that he is. He has a good body height of 5 feet 9 inches (175 cm) and a bodyweight of 181 lb (82 kg; 12 st 13 lb). Likewise, he has dark brown eyes color and black hair color with white skin tone.
Brad Marchand’s NHL Career
- Marchand made it into the 2006 National Hockey League after being selected by the Boston Bruins as the 71st overall winner this year.
- Until 2009 he was allowed to debut against the Nashville Predators.
- In a game against Jhonas Enroth in November 2009, he scored his first goal.
- From then on, he became a very important player on his team.
- In his first full year with the team that was the 2010-2011 season, Brad scored 21 goals.
- In the same season, he was selected by the fans of the club for the 7th Player Award by the Bruins.
- By the year 2018-2019, when he had completed a total of 630 games in the NHL, Brad had already scored 233 goals and helped 250 goals.
- At the national front, Brad Marchand represented Canada in the 2016 Ice Hockey World Championship.
- He helped his team win the gold medal and became the tournament’s top scorer.
- Previously, he played for his youth national team at the Junior Ice Hockey World Championships 2007 and 2008, before he participated in the IIHF World Championships 2016.
- Interestingly, Brad returned from winning gold medals. The only time he got bronze was at the 2005 World U-17 Hockey Challenge.