What is the Net Worth of Brad Beckerman? Is He still Married?
American entrepreneur, Brad Beckerman is the former president of merchandising and chief creative officer for the world’s leading company, Live Nation Entertainment.
When Brad Beckerman was born?
Brad Beckerman was born in the year 1966 in the United States of America. As of now, he is 56 years old. He holds an American nationality and belongs to white ethnicity. Similarly, he follows the Christianity religion. T
Beckerman is the owner of Sill Houses America’s finest liquor company. He is graduated from The University of Florida.
Is Brad Beckerman still Married?
Bard Beckerman was married to Paula Abdul. Emilio is five years elder than Paula Abdula. On 24th October 1996, Paula Abdul married Brad Beckerman at the Beverly Hills Four Seasons Hotel situated in Los Angeles, California. They dated for 1 year before they married.
Bard and Paula first meet on a blind date in Los Angeles. After 17 months of marriage, In the year 1997 Bark Beckerman and Paula Adbula legally divorced. Moreover, Brad Beckerman is currently single and busy in his own career. He gained a huge name and fame from his career. His fans are curious to know why Bard Beckerman is not remarried yet?
Bard Beckerman Former Wife Paula Abdul
Paula Abdul is a dancer, singer, actor, choreographer, and producer. She was born on June 19, 1962, in San Fernando, California. She holds an American nationality. Paula joined Van Nuys High School for her high school level and started at California State University, Northridge. She started her career by Choreographing the music video “Torture” for The Jacksons.
Similarly, Paula choreographed their “Victory” tour. She was also selected to choreograph the giant keyboard scene involving Tom Hanks’s character in the 1988 film “Big”. She started her savings to record a singing demo, and later signed to Virgin Records in the year 1987.
Paula also choreographs “Coming to America”, “American Beauty”, “Can’t Buy Me Love”, and “The Doors”.She also received Academy Awards. She got a gig as one of three judges on the Fox reality competition show “American Idol” in the year 2002.
Professional Career of Bard Beckerman
- Bard Beckerman began his career after graduation from The University of Florida. In the year 1996, he started working as the general manager for a global licensed sports apparel company, Starter Sportswear.
- He left the job after working for six years. Bard Beckerman began his own entertainment merchandise firm, TRUNK Ltd from 2003 to 2007.
- In the year 2007, He started serving as the president of merchandising for the global entertainment company, Live Nation Entertainment.
- Moreover, Bard Beckerman became the chief creative officer for the firm.
- In January 2008, he established a premiere brand company, It. Worldwide in January 2008.
- After one year, in the year 2009, he began the next brand related to liquor, Stillhouse Spirits Company.
- Bard Beckerman is working as the CEO of a premier brand development company, IT. Worldwide, that specializes in a 360-degree approach integrating identity creation and designs.
FAQs of Brad Beckerman
Who is Brad Beckerman?
He is an American entrepreneur. Brad Beckerman is the former president of merchandising and chief creative officer for the world’s leading company, Live Nation Entertainment.
Where was Brad Beckerman born?
Brad Beckerman was born in the year 1966 in the United States of America. As of now, he is 56 years old.
How much is the Net Worth of Bard Beckerman?
Bard Beckerman is an American entrepreneur. He has an estimated net worth of around $2 million as of 2022.