When did Bobby Rydell pass away? Bio, Net Worth, Wife Kid, Height, Song
Facts of Bobby Rydell
|April 25, 1942
|April 5, 2022
|5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)
|Sherry Jackson and Judith Rawlins
|Camille Quattrone Ridarelli
|Adrio “Al” Ridarelli
|Jennifer Ridarelli and Robert Ridarelli
|Bobby Rydell Twitter
|View more / View less Facts of Bobby Rydell
- 1 What nationality was Bobby Rydell?
- 2 When did Bobby Rydell get married?
- 3 First Marriage & Other Relationships of Bobby Rydell
- 4 Does Bobby Rydell have children?
- 5 How much was Bobby Rydell’s Net Worth?
- 6 What surgery did Bobby Rydell have?
- 7 When did Bobby Rydell pass away?
- 8 Where is Bobby Rydell Boulevard?
- 9 Was Rydell High in Grease named after Bobby Rydell?
- 10 How tall was Bobby Rydell?
- 11 Professional Career of Bobby Rydell
- 12 FAQ of Bobby Rydell
Bobby Rydell is a singer and actor mainly famous for his hit songs Wildwood Days, Volare, Swinging School, and many others.
What nationality was Bobby Rydell?
Bobby Rydell opened his eyes to this beautiful world on April 26, 1942. He was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States. Bobby was 79 years old at the time of his death. According to his full date of birth, his sun sign was Taurus. By birth, his full name was Robert Louis Ridarelli. He was the son of Jennie Sapienza (mother) and Adrio “Al” Ridarelli (father).
He was brought up lovingly alongside his sibling. His sibling’s name is Robert Ridarelli. By nationality, Bobby had American citizenship and he followed Christianity as a religion. Similarly, he belonged to white ethnic background.
When did Bobby Rydell get married?
Bobby was a married man. He had tied the knot with his girlfriend Linda Hoffman. By profession, his wife is a cardiac sonographer. The duo met each other in October 2007. They finally started dating each other in 2008. After dating each other for one year they finally took the next step. They said the marriage vows on 17th January 2009.
They were living happily and peacefully with each other until his death. Likewise, the duo said the marriage vows in the presence of their friends and families. The duo lived conjugal life for about 13 years.
First Marriage & Other Relationships of Bobby Rydell
Bibby was previously in a relationship with his long-term girlfriend Camille Quattrone Ridarelli. They were in love for many years. After dating each other they took the next step. The duo said their marriage vows in 1968. Bobby and Camille were happy in their own little world.
But their happiness didn’t last long. As his wife, Camille had to depart from this earth. The couple merely lived a conjugal life for 35 years. They were happy until the death of his wife Camille. He also had a relationship with two other girls. He was in a relationship with Sherry Jackson and Judith Rawlins.
Does Bobby Rydell have children?
Yes, Bobby was a father of two children, Bobby had one daughter and one son with his first wife. Their names are Jennifer Ridarelli and Robert Ridarelli.
How much was Bobby Rydell’s Net Worth?
Bobby had an estimated net worth of around $10 million at the time of his death. He was able to collect that hefty sum of money from his long-term career as a singer. Besides he also used to work as an actor. From these jobs too he used to make a lot of money. He was very satisfied with his job and career when he was alive.
Bobby had also earned extra um of money from sponsored contracts, brand endorsement, paid partnerships, and other sources. With this sum of increased dedication and passion for acting jobs, his net worth and annual salary would have surely raised up if he hadn’t died.
What surgery did Bobby Rydell have?
Bobby’s health deteriorate so he had to undergo surgery immediately. Due to the surgery, he had to cancel a 2012 Australia tour. On July 9, 2012, he underwent a double organ transplant. He had to replace his liver and one kidney at Thomas Jefferson University.
When did Bobby Rydell pass away?
Bobby departed this earth on April 5, 2022. he was just 79 years old at the time of his death. He went to the afterlife due to the complications of pneumonia at Abington Jefferson Hospital.
Where is Bobby Rydell Boulevard?
South Philly was so proud of Bobby Rydell that they named a street in his name. It was a street where he grew up 2400 block of South 11th is now called Bobby Rydell Boulevard.
Was Rydell High in Grease named after Bobby Rydell?
Yes, Rydell High in Greece was named after Bobby. His fame was so high as an American pop star that Rydell High School in the Broadway musical and film, Grease was given a title after him.
How tall was Bobby Rydell?
Bobby stood at the height of 5 feet 9 inches. According to his height, he had a bodyweight of around 70 kg. Similarly, he had an attractive pair of brown eyes and white hair as he grew old.
Professional Career of Bobby Rydell
- By profession, Bobby was a singer and actor.
- Bobby was passionate about acting and singing from a very young age.
- He participated in the talent show and won TV Teen Club and gained a spot in the cast.
- Likewise, he changed his name to Bobby Rydell so he can play in several bands in the Philadelphia area.
- His first song, We Got Love was a hit, and his album sold a million copies.
- He was a young performer by the age of 19.
- Which made him the youngest person ever to headline the famous Copacabana in New York.
- Because of his recording career, he earned 34 Top 40 hits which placed him in the Top 5 artists of his era in Billboard Magazine.
- Bobby’s hits include million-selling singles like Volare, Wild One, We Got Love, Kissin’ Time, Swingin’ School, Wildwood Days, and Forget Him.
- He sold a combined total of over 25 million records.
FAQ of Bobby Rydell
What is the nationality of Bobby Rydell?
Bobby held American citizenship as a nationality.
What was the death cause of Bobby Rydell?
Bobby passed away on April 5, 2022. The main reason behind Bobby’s death is due to the complications of pneumonia at Abington Jefferson Hospital.
How much was Bobby Rydell’s net worth?
Bobby Rydell’s net worth was estimated at $10 million at the time of his death.