Bobby Mort’s Family; How much is the Actor’s Net Worth and Salary 2022?
Facts of Bobby Mort
|Full Name:||Bobby Mort|
|Net Worth||$7 million|
|Birth Place||United States of America|
|Bobby Mort Twitter|
|View more / View less Facts of Bobby Mort|
Bobby Mort is famous as a writer, executive producer, and actor. He is widely popular for his hit television program like The Colbert Report, Locked Down, and Beatdown.
He is an Emmy Award winner who made his mark in Hollywood. Also, he has notably created an original half-hour scripted comedy series, Loudermilk, with Peter Farrelly.
What is the nationality of Bobby Mort?
Bobby Mort was born in the United States of America. As we can assume his age might be in his mid-50s. He was raised in Chicago with his siblings.
Bobby holds an American nationality and belongs to white ethnic background. Bobby attended college in Chicago and did his graduation in improving and sketching as a comedian.
Who is Bobby Mort’s Wife?
Bobby Mort is married to his long-term girlfriend, Laurel Coppock. His wife, Laurel is an actress and a director who is famous for her performance in Crazy, Stupid, Love, and Food Chain.
However, he is quite secretive when it comes to his personal life. They have wrapped up the information regarding their marriage date and venue. With no leaked information the couple tied the knot in a private ceremony in presence of their close friends and family.
The couple has been living together with full commitment towards each other for quite as of now. They dated for several years before taking their relationship to the next level.
The couple welcomed a son Coppock together. As a loving husband and a responsible father, he gives as much time to his family as needed for his career.
What is Bobby Mort’s Net Worth and Salary as of 2022?
Bobby Mort has earned a handsome amount of net worth from his career as a successful writer and producer. If we believe some online sources, the Emmy Award-winning writer, Bobby has accumulated an estimated net worth of around $7 million as of 2022.
Moreover, he won an Emmy Award as a writer for one of the best late-night shows The Colbert Report. The award’s status price was $400 in the year 2011, while the Los Angeles Times put the tag of $500 in the year 2009.
Bobby Mort’s Professional Career
- Bobby Mort began his career serving at the theatre, iO Theater.
- He also made his debut appearance with the play People of Earth.
- Bobby was more interested in writing rather than acting hence followed his intuition.
- After gathering some experience in the theater he started writing for films and TV programs.
- Soon he came to the limelight with his work on Beatdown followed by Lockdown script in the year 2010.
- After that, Bobby went on to write screenplays for the action movie Circle of Pain.
- Later, he was honored with Emmy Award for his appearance in the late-night talk and news satire television program The Colbert Report in the year 2005. In the year 1994, he has seen the show The Bozo Super Sunday Show.
- In the year 2017, Bobby made an original half-hour scripted comedy show, Loudermilk alongside Peter Farrelly.
- Moreover, his other work also includes the collaboration with Kevin Leeson, Scorched Earth.
- Also, Bobby is the founder of the sketch comedy trio Maximum Party Zone.
- Currently, he is a member of the non-benefit improvisational and sketches comedy troupe and school, The Groundlings.