Who is Bo Burnham Girlfriend? Wife, Net Worth in 2022, Height, Age & Bio
Facts of Bo Burnham
|Full Name:||Bo Burnham|
|Birth Date:||August 19, 1990|
|Height:||6 feet 4 inches (1.93m)|
|Net Worth||$4 Million|
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
|Birth Place||Hamilton, Massachusetts, United States|
|Education||St. John’s Preparatory School , New York University’s Tisch School|
|Siblings||Pete Burnham and Samm Burnham|
|Bo Burnham Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Bo Burnham|
Bo Burnham is an American comedian, musician, actor, film director, screenwriter, and poet. He rose to popularity after winning a couple of awards such as the Edinburgh Comedy Award’s panel prize and the Malcolm Hardee Award.
What is the Nationality of Bo Burnham?
On August 21, 1990, Bo Burnham was born in Hamilton, Massachusetts, United States of America. By birth, her zodiac sign is Leo. As of now, he is 30 years old. His father’s name is Scott Burnham. He is a construction company owner.
Her mother’s name is Patricia Burnham. She is a hospice nurse whose work was shadowed in a 2014 episode of This American Life. In addition, Bo is blessed with two elder siblings. The name of his siblings is Pete Burnham and Samm Burnham.
By nationality, BO Buruham holds an American nationality and belongs to a white ethnic background. Talking about their educational qualification, she joined St. John’s Preparatory School and graduated from there. Later on, Bo attended New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts to study Experimental Theatre. But, he left the University for a year to concentrate his career in comedy.
What is the Net Worth of Bo Burnham?
Burnham has earned a good sum o money from the entertainment industry. According to celebrity net worth, he has an estimated net worth of approx $4 Million as of 2022. The main sources of his income are from his successful career as a comedian, musician, actor, film director, screenwriter, and poet.
As of now, Bo Burnham is living a very happy and luxurious life from her earning that he has received from his career. He has also gained a lot of name and fame from her career. In the upcoming days, her net worth and annual salary will surely raise up.
Is Bo Burnham single or in a relationship with his Girlfriend?
Bo Burnham is an unmarried man. However, he is in a romantic relationship with a girlfriend. His girlfriend’s name is Lorene Scafaria. She is an American screenwriter, playwright, actress, and film director. The couple first met in the year 2013. From that time, they started dating and also still they are living together in Los Angeles.
Very soon, Bo and Lorene planned to share the wedding vows and make their own sweet and happy family. They have also posted beautiful photos of the couple with an adorable captions on their social media sites.
What is the Height of Bo Burnham?
He stands at a good height of 6 feet 4 inches or 1.96 m tall. Similarly, he has a total body weight of around 73 kg or 110 lbs. Besides that, Bo has a pair of brown color eyes and dark brown color hair.
Professional Career of Bo Burnham
- Bo Burnham started his career as a singer in the entertainment field and also upload two video songs on YouTube.
- He has also released his debut album named ‘Bo Fo Sho’ in the year 2008.
- Similarly, he also released the next album ‘Words Words Words’ for Comedy Central in the year 2010.
- Bo Burnham has performed his music in the United States, including, Caroline’s Comedy Club in New York City, and Cobb’s Comedy Club, YouTube Live in San Francisco.
- He wrote and starred in Zach Stone Are Gonna Be Famous along withLuke Liacos, Dan Lagana, and Dave Becky in the year 2010.
- In addition, He featured in several movies such as Funny People, Parks and Recreation, Rough Night, American Virgin, and much more.
- Bo Burnham has appeared in Emerald Fennell’s black comedy revenge thriller Promising Young Woman cooperating with Carey Mulligan in the year 2020.
- Moreover, he has received a couple of awards which consist of the Edinburgh Comedy Awards’ panel prize award and the Malcolm Hardee Award.
- Likewise, he also won the Writers Guild of America Award for the Best Original Screenplay in the year 2018.