Birgit Wetzinger Wiki, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Kids, Height
Facts of Birgit Wetzinger
|March 4, 1979
|Late Niki Lauda
|View more / View less Facts of Birgit Wetzinger
Birgit Wetzinger was the wife of late Austrian Formula 1 legend Niki Lauda.
What is the Age of Birgit Wetzinger?
Birgit Wetzinger was born on March 4, 1979, in Vienna, Austria. As of 2019, she turned 40 years old. Birgit holds Austrian nationality. Moving towards her education, she graduated from a reputed University with a degree in hospitality and Management.
Is Birgit Wetzinger’s still Married?
Discussing her personal life, she was married to Niki Lauda. The couple tied their knot in the year 2008. The couple welcomed twin a boy named Max and a girl named, Mia in 2009.
Before this, Niki was married to Marlene Knaus with whom he has two children named Mathias and Lukas. Likewise, he also has a son named Christoph Lauda from his extra-marital affair.
Niki and Bergit’s relationship started with a critical condition. Their relationship grew stronger when Niki needed the kidney and Bergit gave her one kidney to save their life of Niki.
Before that also, Niki had already gone through the surgery and transplanted the kidneys of his brother. However, that was not successful and he had to transplant again. And that time, Bergit gave her kidney and saved the life of her husband.
What is Birgit Wetzinger’s Net Worth and Salary?
the estimated net worth of her husband at the time of his death was around $100 million. Likewise, he used to receive around $2 million per year. Niki also made $43 million by his brand endorsement F1 and winning F1 World Champion.
- More than having her own career, she is just famous because of her husband late Niki Lauda.
- However, it is known that she worked in the Airline Company of Austria.
- Though she was not famous before her marriage to Niki, she had her own career and of course, she was earning well from that.
- Talking about her husband, he started his journey as a racing driver.
- Niki participated in a motor race excelling in the hills at Muhlbach.
- Likewise, he also secured the third position in his first ‘World Championship’ at the ‘Italian Grand Prix’ held in Monza.
- He secured a second-place at his debut race under ‘Ferrari’ at the ‘Argentine Grand Prix’.
- Then after three more races, he won his first ‘Grand Prix’ in the ‘Spanish Grand Prix’.It was ‘Ferrari’s first since 1972.
- Along with this, he became the Brand Ambassador of Novomatic, ExCeL London.
- Hunt became the best racer by winning five more champions.