Billy Stamos【John Stamos son】Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Parents
Facts of Billy Stamos
|Full Name:||Billy Stamos|
|Birth Place||United States of America|
|View more / View less Facts of Billy Stamos|
What is the Age of Billy Stamos?
Billy Stamos was born in April 2018, in the United States of America. As of 2020, he is 2 years old. He is the son of Caitlin McHugh and John Stamos
He is the only child of his parents. Stamos holds an American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
Personal Life of Billy Stamos’s Parents
Talking about his parents’ personal life, his father and mother tied the knot on 3rd February 2018. The pair began dating back in 2016 and engaged on October 23, 2017. They are enjoying their blissful living together without signs of separation.
Previously, his father John married on 19 September 1998, the model Rebecca Romijn. They met in 1994 at Victoria’s Secret fashion show and met for three years before becoming engaged in 1997. Nevertheless, they could not continue their marital relationship and announced their separation in April 2004. After seven years, the couple separated and completed their divorce in March 2005.
Likewise, his mother was married to the restaurateur Massimo Lusardi. The couple concluded the alliance on 3 June 2011 and divorced in 2014.
Billy Stamos Parents’ Net Worth and Salary
His mother, Caitlin has an estimated net worth of around $1.5 million. Billy’s mother made this net worth from her modeling and acting career.
Besides this, Caitlin is also involved in brand promotions and commercials which also pay a decent sum of money to her. Talking about Caitlin’s movie I am Legend where she had a small part, it crossed $500 million made in a budget of $150 million.
Likewise, the net worth of Billy’s father John Stamos is around $40 million as of 2022. John made this whopping net worth from his career as an actor.
Billy Stamos Mother’s Caitlin McHugh Career
Caitlin began her career in small roles and appeared in 2007 in I Am Legend. This was followed by her cameo roles in films such as Blue Blood, Castle, and Law & Order. Likewise, she was seen in 2010 in the short films Alleged and Guilty.
In addition, McHugh is known for her roles in the TV series The Vampire Diaries (2014). Together with this, she is a co-author of a short comedy film, Ingenue-ish. In addition, she starred in the movie alongside actor John Stamos. After all, she is engaged as a model with Wilhelmina Models.
As she continues her career, there is still much to do. And we want her to become more successful and richer in the coming days. Similarly, he has an Instagram account with more than 475 followers.
Billy Stamos Parents’ Career
- Billy is too young and doesn’t have his own career. He came to the media spotlight only because of his father and mother.
- His father John did his professional acting debut in 1982 and appeared in the soap opera “General Hospital”.
- Stamos made his film debut in 1986 and appeared in a supporting role as “Lance Stargrove” in “Never Too Young to Die”.
- In addition, John is a fantastic drummer and guitarist.
- In 1994 he released together with Lanny Cordola and Gary Griffin his first album entitled “Shades of Blue”.
- John also directed music videos titled “Let Yourself Be Loved.” He also appeared in a concert with “The Beach Boys”.
- His latest films and TV series include “My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2” (2016), “They Came Together” (2014), and “My Man Is a Loser” (2014).