Bill Paxton Bio, Age, Net Worth, Divorce, Wife, Kids, Height, Death
Bill Paxton is a famous American actor and the film director best known for his roles in ‘Apollo 13’, ‘Twister’, ‘Titanic’ and the television series, ‘Big Love’.
Does Bill Paxton have a Brother?
Bill Paxton was born on May 17, 1955, in Fort Worth, Texas, The United States. As of 2019, his age is 64 if he was alive. He was the son of John Lane Paxton and Mary Lou Gray. His father worked in the family’s wood business. He has a siblings Bob Paxton. Bill holds an American nationality and belongs to the white ethnic group.
He studied at Arlington Heights High School and graduated from the school in 1973. After that, he subsequently joined Richmond College in England, where he began experimenting with filmmaking with his friends, Danny Martin, and Tom.
Who was Bill Paxton’s Wife? Did he have any Kids?
Discussing his personal life, he was a married man. He married twice in his lifetime. Initially, he was married to Kelly Rowan from 1979 to 1980. But the marriage could not last long and finally divorced.
After that, he again married Louise Newbury in 1987. From this relationship, the couple had two children together James and Lydia.
What was Bill Paxton’s Net Worth?
According to the sources, his estimated net worth of Bill was around $40 million. He made this entire earning from his career in the entertainment industry.
When did Bill Paxton Die off?
Bill died of a fatal stroke following heart surgery on February 25, 2017. His official sites announced the death of this talented actor. Before his death, he had a rheumatic fever which damaged his heart valve leading to his health issues. His family was with him during his death.
Moreover, his family filed a case against the hospital that gave him care in his last days. They claimed that the hospital opted for high-risk and unconventional surgical methods which were not his best field of expertise. They also said that the hospital was not very open about the surgery.
- Discussing his career, he made a film debut in 1975 by taking very small roles.
- He also explored short films and music videos. One of his best music videos was for Barnes’s song Fish Heads.
- Moreover, he also appeared in the video of Par Benator’s song Shadows of the NIght in 1982.
- Then, he launched his own music video named martini Ranch in collaboration with Andrew Todd Rosenthal.
- After that,n he continued acting in the ’80s ’90s, and 2000s.
- He starred in The Terminator and successfully partnered with director Cameron on the film Alien in 1986.
- Then, in 1990, he appeared in the second installment of the ‘Predator’ series titled, ‘Predator 2’, and also appeared in numerous other films including ‘Brain Dead’, ‘Navy SEALs’ and ‘The Last of the Finest. Likewise, from 1992 to 1995, he starred in the films, ‘Trespass’, ‘Indian Summer’, ‘Boxing Helena’, ‘Frank and Jesse’, ‘Future Shock’, ‘The Last Supper and one of the most popular films in his career, ‘Apollo 13’.
- He did the other movies like ‘Titanic’, ‘Traveller’, ‘Ghosts of the Abyss’, for which he once again worked with James Cameron and in ‘Resistance’ and ‘Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over’ the same year. In 2005, he directed his second most important venture in his career titled, ‘The Greatest Game Ever Played’. And one of his career highlights was his role as ‘Bill Henrickson’ in the television series, ‘Big Love’ which ran from 2006 to 2011. Further, he also did another movie ‘Tattoo’ the same year.
- He was seen in the films ‘The Colony’, ‘2 Guns’ and ‘Red Wing’ in 2013. Bill was also the narrator of ‘JFK: The Day That Changed Everything.
- And finally, in 2014, he starred in the movies, ‘Edge of Tomorrow’ and ‘Million Dollar Arm.