Bio, Personal Life, Facts, Net Worth Sammy Hagar’s ex-wife Betsy Berardi
Facts of Betsy Berardi
|Full Name:||Betsy Berardi|
|Divorce||Sammy Hagar (1968-1994)|
|Kids||Aaron Hagar, Andrew Hagar|
|View more / View less Facts of Betsy Berardi|
Betsy Berardi is famous as the ex-wife of Sammy Hagar who is an American rock vocalist, guitarist, songwriter, musician, and entrepreneur. Besty came to the limelight only after him.
They got into a dating relationship at first and then tied the wedding knot. After 24 years of marriage, the couple finally got tired of each other and went through a divorce.
Early Days of Betsy Berardi
Besty Berardi was born in the year 1947 in the United States of America to American parents. As of 2020, she is 73 years old. As per nationality, Besty’s nationality is American and as for her ethnicity, she belongs to white ethnical background.
She lived most of her life away from the limelight. She has blond hair color and her eyes are hazel in color.
Personal Life of Betsy after divorce from Sammy Hagar?
Moving towards her personal life, Betsy Berardi married the rockstar, Sammy Hagar. The couple tied the wedding knot on 3rd November 1968. They married in a private ceremony attended by their families and close friends.
Later, they welcomed two children in their 24 years of marriage. Betsy gave birth to their first son Aaron Hagar in the year 1970. Likewise, the ex-couple welcomed their youngest son Andrew Hagar in the year 1984.
After living together for years, the couple decided to split and they divorced in the year 1994. Later, Sammy married his second wife Kari Hagar on 29th November 1995. Kari gave birth to their two daughters.
Their eldest daughter the Kama was born in April 1996 and their youngest daughter was born in the year 2001.
What is the Net Worth of Betsy Berardi?
She may not possesses a hundred million dollars but it is safe to say her estimated net worth should be around $1 million because she was getting 40% of her ex-husband’s monthly income.
When it comes to her ex-husband, Sammy Hagar has an estimated net worth of around $120 million. Also, he founded the Cabo Wabo Tequila and as well as a chain of restaurants. Further, he owned countless cars over the year. In the year 2016, he added Ferrari Laferrari worth around $1.3 million.
Her Ex-Husband Career
- Besty Berardi might have been involved in some business office or organization.
- She came to the media spotlight because of her ex-husband, Sammy Hagar.
- He is an American rock vocalist, guitarist, songwriter, musician, and entrepreneur.
- He came to the limelight in the 1970s with the hard rock band Montrose.
- Moreover, Sammy launched a successful solo career, scoring an enduring hit in 1984 with I Can’t Drive 55
- Also, he enjoyed commercial success when he replaced David Lee Roth as the lead singer of Van Halen in the year 1985, but left in 1996.
- On 12th March 2007, Sammy was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as a member of Van Halen.
- His musical style primarily consists of both hard rock and heavy metal.
- As a businessman, Sammy Hagar founded the Cabo Wabo Tequila brand and restaurant chain, as well as Sammy’s Beach Bar Rum.
- His recent musical projects include being the lead singer of Chickenfoot and The Circle.