Beth Shak Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Daughter, Height
Facts of Beth Shak
|Full Name:||Beth Shak|
|Birth Date:||November 8, 1968|
|Divorce||Rick Leventhal (m. 2016–2017), Dan Shak (m. ?–2009)|
|Net Worth||$10 million|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||New York|
|View more / View less Facts of Beth Shak|
Beth Shak is an American professional poker player, entrepreneur, and philanthropist.
What is the Age of Beth Shak?
Beth Shak was born on November 8, 1969, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania the United States of America. As of 2019, she turned 50 years old. Beth holds an American nationality and belongs to the white ethnic group.
Is Beth Shak still Married?
Beth married twice in her lifetime. Initially, she was married to fellow poker player Daniel Shak. But they divorced in the year 2009. After that, Shak appeared on a November 2010 episode of the “reality” television program, Millionaire Matchmaker, as a “millionairess” seeking professional dating help to find a life partner.
In 2016, she married Rick Leventhal. However, this marriage also could not last long and they divorced in the year 2017. Beth has only one daughter named Lindsay Shak but her father’s name is yet to be revealed.
What is Beth Shak Net Worth and Salary?
According to the sources, his estimated net worth of Beth is around $10 million as of 2022. She made this whopping net worth from her career as a poker player. Besides that also, she is an avid poker player and has won over $450,000, which also improved her wealth.
Along with this, she has also appeared on various CBS poker shows “Poker Night in America” (2015-2016), and several other variety shows, such as “20/20”, “Millionaire Matchmaker”, and “The Ellen Show”, and so on. This also, of course, paid her a decent sum of money.
Moreover, Beth Shak has cashed in 4 major tournaments, including two World Poker Tour events and two World Series of Poker events. There, Beth finished 8th at the World Series of Poker Ladiesâ€™’ event in 2005 and earned earlier mentioned $16,000. Since After then her entire tournament winnings have vaulted to an impressive $500,000 while bagging endorsement deals along the way.
Likewise, Beth is also known for her $1 million worth of shoe collection.
Shoe and Handbags Collection of Beth Shak
Beth is also a fashion designer along with a poker player. She has a great collection of shoes and handbags. Beth owns approximately 1,200 pairs of shoes, valued at ~$1 million (£640,000), including 700 pairs by designer Christian Louboutin.
And Beth is also featured next to other celebrities such as Fergie and Kelly Rowland in the documentary God Save My Shoes, directed by Julie Benezra.
Along with the shoe, she also has an extensive handbag collection. Beth started it when she was just 16 years old and added many unique handbags during her vintage clothing business. Moreover, while traveling around the world playing poker, she added more to her collection.
- Beth Shak initially learned to play poker by logging on to Full Tilt Poker and using “play money” until she felt comfortable enough to start playing with real money.
- After that, she started playing live and found it to be “very different” and had to learn not to let men intimidate her.
- Then in 2007, Shak signed on as a Red Pro for Full Tilt Poker.
- Beth has won 3 World Series of Poker final tables and has thirteen tournaments cashes to her name, placing her amongst the top percentile of the Women’s All-Time Money List.
- Likewise, at the 2007 World Series of Poker Shak placed 2nd (out of over 800 players) in the $3K No-Limit Hold ‘em event.
- Further, as of 2009, her total live tournament winnings exceed $450,000 and of those winnings, $363,118 have come at the WSOP.