What’s Bert Kish Net Worth? His Bio, Wife, Kids, Death
Film director, Bert Kish has known as a hardworking and creative personality. Also, the son of the veteran director and multi-task person, Albert Kish. He had known as a producer, writer, and veteran filmmaker as well.
Son of Veteran Director Albert
In Montreal, Quebec, Canada Bert Kish was born on the 15th of September 1965. He was the son of veteran filmmaker Albert Kish. He held Canadian nationality and belongs to the white ethnicity. Bert grew up along with his brother, Colin Kish in his hometown.
He attended Westmount High School located in Westmount, Canada. After his graduation, he enrolled in McGill University located in Montreal, Canada.
Death of Bert Kish after 2 Year His Father Passed Away
Unfortunately, Bert Kish died after two years after his father’s passed away. On 24 May 2017, Bert passed away which was a great loss to his family and friends. At the age of 51, he passed away.
He died two years after the death of his father Albert died on 23 October 2015. Also, he passed away from cancer at Toronto General Hospital.
Was Bert Kish Married Before His Death?
Before Bert Kish’s death, he was married to Vanessa Trackewsky. He exchanged the wedding vows with his wife Vanessa in a private ceremony. Also, he had kept his married life secret.
In his married life, Bert had a son Aris Kish shared with his wife Vanessa. His son Aris was born in the year 2006. Before, Bert’s death, the couple was living happily. His son Aris was 11 years old when he died. After Bert’s death, his family stays away from the limelight. So there are no details on his family.
Net Worth of Bert Kish
Bert Kish was well-known as the film director. So from his work, he had earned a decent worth. Bert Kish had a net worth fo $1.9 million at the time of his death. Considering his hardworking and creative personality, he had collected this hefty worth on;y from his job.
Since he didn’t make a lot of films but earned enough wealth for his family before he passed away. Also, he might have other investments kept secret from the media. Also, he might inherit the property of his father when he passed away. Before his death, he is living a luxurious life with his family.
- Well, Bert Kish was one of the hardworking and creative personalities.
- In the entertainment industry, he was the son of the veteran director and multi-task person, Albert Kish.
- In 1957, his father Albert arrived in Canada with a copy of the book “Film Kultura” in his armpit.
- After that, he came to make films as well as money.
- Albert’s career started as an l photographer and later worked at the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation in Toronto as a film editor and later joined the National Film Board of Canada in Montreal.
- Also, he spending 4 months in Hollywood, California where he learned filmmaking.
- Bert had made a directorial debut started in a commercial at Partners Films Company.
- After that, he had a breakthrough in his career when he became the editor of the series “Jake and The Kid” in 1994.
- He had worked in “The Haunting of Sorority Row” the horror made for TV film known as “Deadly Pledge” in Europe and Australia as a director.
- Also, he had directed “Snow Bride”, “Winter Song”, and “Stranded In Paradise”.
- Then he worked as an editor on the following projects “Longmire”, “Death Valley”, “The Bridge”, “The Legacy”, and others.
- Also, he had worked as a writer & producer as well.
FAQs of Bert Kish
Who is Bert Kish?
Kish has known as a hardworking and creative personality. Also, the son of the veteran director and multi-task person, Albert Kish.
When was Bert Kish born?
Kish was born on the 15th of September 1965. He was the son of veteran filmmaker Albert Kish.