Board of Directors of Mi Casa Resource and Celebrity Husband, Benjamin Nielsen came to the limelight after marrying an American television journalist, Ana Cabrera. She gained media attention for working as a reporter and anchor for CNN and MSNBC. Ana has been honored with the Murrow Hall of Achievement.
Nationality of Benjamin Nielsen
Benjamin Nielsen was born in the United States of America. By looking at his picture, he must be in his 40s. As a nationality, Benjamin holds American citizenship and belongs to a white ethnic background. He follows Christianity as a religion.
Benjamin Nielsen and Ana Cabrera are still Together
Benjamin married her long-term girlfriend, Ana Cabrera. They met for the first time during an official trip to Washington. Benjamin and Ana tied their wedding knot on September 11, 2005. They are together for 18 years and are hoping for more to go.
The couples are the parents of two children. Their son’s name is Jackson Nielson and their daughter’s name is Maria Nielsen. Jackson was born in December 2012 and Maria was born on January 5, 2016. In 2023, Jackson and Maria are 11 years and 7 years old respectively.
Net Worth and Salary of Benjamin Nielsen
Benjamin Nielsen is a Board of Directors of Mi Casa Resource. The average salary of an American Board of Directors is $84318 per year.
On the other hand, Benjamin’s Wife, Ana has an estimated net worth of around $3.6 million. She earns this million amount from her professional career as an American television journalist. According to some online resources, the average salary of an American television journalist is $48,818 annually.
Career Line of Ana Cabrera
- Ana Cabrera is a television journalist.
- She initially began his career as an intern for the NBC branch KHQ-TV and the ABC branch KMGH-TV.
- Additionally, she served as a reporter and anchor for NBC affiliate KHQ-TV and FOX affiliate KAYU-TV from 2005 to 2009.
- In addition to working as a journalist, she also served on the board of directors of the Mi Casa Resource Center.
- Previously, she was also appointed to the board of the American Cancer Society.
- Moving on to his achievements and awards, he received the Associated Press TV and Radio Association’s annual Mark Twain Award for Best Morning Broadcaster.
FAQs of Benjamin Nielsen
What is the ethnic background of Benjamin Nielsen?
Benjamin belongs to a white ethnic background.
What is the height of Benjamin Nielsen?
Benjamin stands at a tall height of 5 feet 11 inches tall. He has an alluring pair of brown eyes and he has a bald head.
Who is Benjamin Nielsen married to?
Benjamin is in a conjugal relationship with Ana Cabrera.