Benjamin Keough【Lisa Marie Presley Son】Wiki, Age, Net Worth 2022
Facts of Benjamin Keough
|Full Name:||Benjamin Keough|
|Birth Date:||October 21, 1992|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches (1.78m)|
|Net Worth||$2 Million|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Body Size||42-32-37 inches|
|Mother||Lisa Marie Keough|
|Siblings||Riley Keough, Finley Aaron Love Lockwood, Harper Vivienne Ann Lockwood|
|View more / View less Facts of Benjamin Keough|
Benjamin Keough is the grandson and socialite who looks like of legendary musician and cultural icon ‘King’ Elvis Presley.
Keough’s Early Life
Benjamin Keough came into this world on October 21, 1992, in Tampa, Florida, the United States. As of 2020, his age is 28 years old. Benjamin holds an American nationality and belongs to the white ethnic group. He is the son of Danny Keough and Lisa Marie Presley.
Benjamin’s mother was the only child of ‘King of Rock and Roll Elvis Presley and actress Priscilla Presley. His father was a bass guitar player who played in his mother’s band. His parents divorced when he was still small and his mother further got married to ‘King of Pop’ Michael Jackson, Hollywood actor Nicolas Cage, and guitarist Michael Lockwood.
But, all of her marriages ended in divorce. However, they divorced. Further, he has three siblings named Finley Aaron Love Lockwood, Harper Vivienne Ann Lockwood, and Riley Keough.
Talking about his educational background, he graduated from the high school of his community.
What is Benjamin Keough Relationship status?
Though Benjamin Keough is the son of such a famous personality, he never likes to expose his personal life in the media.
What is Benjamin Keough Net Worth and Salary?
Well, as we know that Benjamin is the grandson of such a famous and wealthy person, it is common to expect he also has a huge net worth. According to the sources, the estimated net worth of Benjamin is around $2 million as of 2022.
As he is involved in acting as well, it is common to earn that much from his career. Recently he is offered a $5million record deal by Universal, the world’s biggest record company to make up for five albums.
Talking about his mother, she has an estimated net worth of $300 million. Further, in February 2005, she sold 85% of Elvis’ image, licensing rights, and operational rights of Graceland to the intellectual property company Core Media Group, for $100 million.
Moreover, the deals paid her $53 million in cash and absolved $25 million worth of debt. Likewise, she also received $20 million worth of equity in Core Media Group.
Moving forward in 2017, Lisa filed a lawsuit against her former business manager for allegedly squandering $100 million of her fortune.
She claimed that her business manager wasted $9 Million without Lisa’s knowledge, and not paying her taxes for 5 years which left her with a $7 million IRS debt. However, her manager claimed that it was Lisa who spent all the money recklessly and left herself broke. But, he corrected that later on.
Regarding his height and weight, he stands at the height of 5 feet 11 inches and weighs around 78 kg. Moreover, his exact body measurement is 42 inches chest, 32 inches waist, and 37 inches hip. Likewise, he has blue eyes with dark brown hair.
- Talking about his career, though he has not done so much, he has his own identity in the entertainment industry.
- As his elder sister Reily Keough is an actress, he occasionally accompanies his sister, his mother as well as his grandmother to various events.
- Likewise, he has also appeared as himself in documentaries like ‘Elvis by the Presleys’ in 2005 alongside his family members.
- Discussing his family, his grandfather was a legendary singer and his grandmother was a famous actress.
- Benjamin has an acting credit as a delivery guy in the short film ‘Rod & Barry’.
- Along with this, he was present alongside his mother at the red carpet event for the opening of The Elvis Presley Theatre at the Westgate Las Vegas Resort and Casino in January 2016.
- Though he is not really sure either he likes to do singing like his grandfather or acting like his grandmother and his sister, he is still trying very hard to maintain his own image.
- As for now, it has a $5million record deal by Universal, the world’s biggest record company to make up for five albums. So we hope that he will do better in the coming days.