Facts of Bella Thorne
|Full Name:||Bella Thorne|
|Birth Date:||October 8, 1997|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Dating||Benjamin Mascolo (2019)|
|Break Up||Gregg Sulkin (2015-2016), Mod Sun, Tana Mongeau, Tyler Posey, Chandler Parsons, and Scott Disick|
|Net Worth||$5 million|
|Body Size||34-26-35 inches|
|Birth Place||Pembroke Pines, Florida|
|Education||Sylvan Learning center|
|Siblings||Dani Thorne, Kaili Thorne, and Remy Thorne|
|Bella Thorne Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Bella Thorne|
Bella Thorne is an American actress who is widely famous for her appearance as dancer CeCe Jones on Disney’s Shake It Up.
Bella Thorne opened her eyes as Annabella Avery Thorne on 8th October 1997, in Pembroke Pines, Florida, the United States of America. As of 2019, her age is 22 years old while her horoscope is Libra. She is the daughter of Reinaldo Thorne (father) and Tamara Thorne (mother). Her mother is a bestselling American horror writer while her father died in a motorcycle accident in the year 2007.
She grew up with her two sisters, Dani Thorne and Kaili Thorne, and a brother, Remy Thorne who are also actors. In January 2018, Bella said she had been sexually abused from a young age until she was 14 years old. Further, she was diagnosed with dyslexia in first grade. Bella holds an American nationality and belongs to the mixed ethnical background.
Thorne was home-schooled after previously attending a public school, where she had been bullied. Later, she improved in her learning after attending a Sylvan Learning center and began reading and writing a grade ahead.
- Bella Thorne began her career as a model at six weeks old as she has appeared in more than 30 commercials, including Neutrogena and Texas Instruments.
- Further, Bella’s advertising campaigns are Guess Jeans, Tommy Hilfiger, J.Lo Girls, Candie’s, Gap and Diesel, and so on.
- She has been on the magazine covers of US’s Shape, Seventeen, Teen Vogue, Latina and Gay Times, UK’s Company; Indonesia’s Marie Claire and many more.
- Bella has also appeared in music videos for Liam Payne’s Bedroom Floor and Logan Paul’s Outta My Head.
- Her first film appearance was an uncredited role as a sidelines fan in the 2003 movie, Stuck on You.
- Bella came to the media spotlight in the year 2008 when she got an opportunity to play as Ruthy Spivey in the famous television drama My Own Worst Enemy.
- After that, she got another big break where she appeared as CeCe Jones on Shake it up on the Disney Channel.
- Bella came up really good with her acting and started giving voices to popular cartoon series such as Phineas and Ferb.
- In the year 2015, she launched her first teenagers’ novel which was followed by another one in the next year.
- Further, she voiced a Video Game – Marvel Avengers Academy.
- In May 2019, it was reported that she was cast in the science-fiction horror movie, The Friendship Game.
- Till the date, she has appeared in various movies, games tv series such as One Wish, Underdogs, Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road Chip, Conrad & Michelle, Perfect High, Scream, The Ant Bully, and so on.
- Bella is involved in many philanthropic activities along with charitable ones with different organizations such as DoSomething, TjMartell Foundation, Friends of El Faro, and so on.
- Further, she has also worked to spread knowledge and awareness about dyslexia.
- She is a supporter of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, the Humane Society, and the Nomad Organisation, which provides the poor children in Africa with medical support, food, and education.
- Moreover, she also sponsors a child named Lydia Kanini Kiio in Kibwezi, Kenya.
Shake It Up
Shake It Up is an American sitcom that was created by Chris Thompson. Further, it originally aired on Disney Channel from 7th November 2010, to 10th November 2013.
On 29th September 2011, Disney Channel announced the sitcom had increased its second season order to 26 episodes. On 4th June 2012, Disney Channel announced that it was renewed for a third and final season and the series finale aired on 10th November 2013.
Bella Thorne has an estimated net worth of around $5 million as of 2019 which she earned through her acting career.
Who is Bella Thorne Boyfriend?
Bella Thorne is in a romantic relationship with her boyfriend, Benjamin Mascolo since April 2019. Her boyfriend, Benjamin is an Italian singer from pop duo Benji & Fede. Bella eventually identified herself as a pansexual in July 2019.
Her Past Relationships
Previously, she was in a relationship with Gregg Sulkin from 2015 to 2016. She was also in a polyamorous relationship with both musician Mod Sun and internet personality Tana Mongeau. Further, she also dated Tyler Posey, Chandler Parsons, and Scott Disick.
Height and Weight
Bella Thorne stands at a height of 5 feet 6 inches while her body weight is around 60kg. Her body measurements are 34-26-35 inches which include her bust size, waist size, and hip size respectively. Thorne’s both hair and eyes are brown in color.
Bella is active on various social networking sites such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.