What is the Age of Behati Prinsloo? Bio, Net Worth 2023, Kids
- 1 How old is Behati Prinsloo?
- 2 What school did Behati Prinsloo attend?
- 3 Is Behati Prinsloo married?
- 4 Does Behati Prinsloo have children?
- 5 Who was Behati Prinsloo dating before Adam Levine?
- 6 What is Behati Prinsloo’s Net Worth?
- 7 How tall is Behati Prinsloo?
- 8 Is Behati Prinsloo Still Modeling?
- 9 Professional career of Behati Prinsloo
- 10 Awards and Nominations of Behati Prinsloo
- 11 FAQ of Behati Prinsloo
Behati Prinsloo is a Namibian Model who came into the media spotlight after appearing on Victoria’s Secret Angel in 2009. She’s known as Victoria’s Secret lingerie model.
How old is Behati Prinsloo?
Prinsloo was born in Grootfontein, Namibia, then part of South Africa on 16 May 1988. As of 2022, she is 34 years old. She usually celebrates her birthday on May 16. According to her birth date, her sun sign is Taurus. Behati is the only child of her father Boet Prinsloo who is a church minister while her mother, Magda used to provide bed and breakfast. Prinsloo’s parental grandparents are Louis Francois Prinsloo and Isabella Jacoba Van Tonder.
Since Behati belongs to the Afrikaners family, she grew up speaking her native language Afrikaans. Likewise, she holds Namibian nationality and believes in Christianity. Her ethnicity is Afrikaner (Dutch, Frisian, as well as French And German, distant Latvian, Finnish, Kenyan, remote Portuguese, Norwegian, Belgian, Swiss-French, Swiss-German, Danish, Chinese, Indian, Indonesian, Malagasy, and other African).
What school did Behati Prinsloo attend?
Behati studied at Grootfontein Secondary School and dropped out after grade 9 in order to pursue a career in modeling.
Is Behati Prinsloo married?
The Victoria’s Secret Angel Prinsloo married Maroon 5’s frontman, Adam Levine in Mexico on 19 July 2014. The pair first connected through email in the year 2012; later, they met in person at a boxing studio where adam was practicing. After a few months of dating, they made their first public appearances together at the 2012 GQ Gentlemen’s Ball.
Unfortunately, the couple split in 2013. They again got reunited after two months, then got engaged, and married. This shows that their relationship is the perfect example of being on a rollercoaster.
Does Behati Prinsloo have children?
The model shares two children with her husband Adam Levine and recently the couple also announced that they are expecting a third child. The couple welcomed their first child, Dusty Rose Levine in September 2016.
Nearly two years later, the toddler became a big sister when Behati gave birth to daughter Gio Grace Levine.
Who was Behati Prinsloo dating before Adam Levine?
Prinsloo has kept her personal life quite private. Before getting married to Adam, she dated the British model and actor Jamie Strachan from 2005 to 2012.
What is Behati Prinsloo’s Net Worth?
As of 2022, Prinsloo’s net worth is estimated to be $30 million. Her primary source of income is modeling. The model has walked the runway for such high-profile designers as Miu Miu, Prada, Chanel, and many more. Moreover, She has also made appearances in many music videos and on television.
Behati is a very active social worker and also the founder of tequila cola Kanu which she founded with her husband. The model is very active on social media and she has around 8.1 million followers on Instagram. According to some sources, she earns $12,000- $13000 per month.
How tall is Behati Prinsloo?
The model stands at a height of 5 feet 11 inches and she nearly weighs about 53 kg. Behati has an hourglass body whose measurements are 34-24-35 inches. She has alluring eyes which are hazel in color and her hair is dark brown in color. Prinsloo’s shoe size is 8.5.
Is Behati Prinsloo Still Modeling?
Yes, Prinsloo is still walking on the various runways. After taking a two years break from Victoria’s Secret angel, she returned to walk in the brand’s show in 2018.
Professional career of Behati Prinsloo
- Behati is a Namibian model and the wife of the renowned singer, songwriter, musician, and guitarist Adam Levine.
- Prinsloo made her runway debut at Prada/ MiuMiu exclusive shows which were held in Milan and Paris.
- She became a Pink contract model in 2008 and later became a Victoria’s Secret Angel in 2009.
- The model has walked in nine consecutive’s Victoria Secret Fashion Shows.
- She has been on the covers of Vogue Spain, Vogue Turkey, Vogue Brasil, Vogue Mexico, Vogue Russia Elle France, Elle Sweden, and so on.
- Moreover, Behati has walked in fashion shows for Alexander Wang, Louis Vuitton, Versace, Calvin Klein, Chanel, Ralph Lauren, and many more.
- Some of her ad campaigns include I love Juicy Couture Fragrance, I am Juicy Couture Fragrance, Juicy Couture Black Label, Pepe Jeans, The Gap, Aquascutum, And Nine West.
- Furthermore, She appeared in various music videos such as ‘The Virgins’Rich Girls‘ and Maroon 5’s ‘Animals’, ‘Lost’, and ‘Girls Like You.
Awards and Nominations of Behati Prinsloo
- Prinsloo was listed at number 12 on “The Top Sexiest Models’ by the fashion news site, models. com.
FAQ of Behati Prinsloo
What is the nationality of Behati Prinsloo?
Behati Prinsloo holds Namibian citizenship as a nationality.
Is Behati Prinsloo Still Modeling?
Yes, Behati is still walking on the various runways. After taking a two years break from Victoria’s Secret angel, she returned to walk in the brand’s show in 2018.
How much is Behati Prinsloo’s net worth?
Behati Prinsloo’s net worth is estimated to be $30 million.