Artist Tony’s ex-Wife Becky Robbins Bio | Net Worth 2023
Becky Robbins is known as the ex-wife of Tony Robbins, who is an American author, philanthropist, and life coach. She is also an author as well as a philanthropist.
Early Life of Becky Robbins
In 1962, Becky was born in the United States as Becky Jenkins Robbins. Robbin’s age is 61 years old. Robbins holds an American nationality and belongs to the white ethnic group.
Is Becky Robbins Married Again after Divorce with Tony Robbins?
Becky was a married woman. She married Tony Robbins. When they first met, Tony was just 24 years old, while Becky already had three children. Her eldest child was 17 years old, the second was 11 years old and the third was 5 years old.
Although Tony felt deeply that he was not going to continue the marriage, he went against his mind, and for the next 14 years, they remained as a man and a wife together, before he decided they should go their separate ways. After spending more than decades together. They filed for divorce and completed it in 2001. Afterward, her ex-husband Toney married his then-girlfriend Sage Robbins.
Net Worth and Salary of Becky Robbins
Her ex-husband’s net worth is $500 million as of 2023. Robbins was listed on the Worth Magazine Power 100 list in both 2015 and 2016. He donated his book Money: Master the Game in 2014 to the charity Feeding American and is involved with the charity Spring Health.
He helped raise more than $1 million for Operation Underground Railroad, which fights child trafficking, and is also an X-Prize Foundation donor.
Becky Robbins’s Height
She stands at a height of 6 feet 5 inches. Robbins has blonde hair color and blue eyes color.
The Professional Career of Becky Robbins
- Becky is an author as well as a philanthropist, by profession.
- Her ex-husband Tony Robbins American success coach, professional public speaker, actor, and self-help author.
- Robbins began his career by promoting seminars for motivational speaker and author Jim Rohn when he was 17 years old.
- In the early 1980s, shortly after John Grinder, the co-founder of the Neuro-Linguistic Programmer, had met, the two became partners.
- At that time Robbins taught NLP and Ericksonian Hypnosis. In 1983, Robbins learned to firewalk and built it into his seminars.
- In 1988, Robbins released his first infomercial, Personal Power, which was produced by Guthy Renker, and helped promote his services as a “top performance trainer”.
- The infomercial helped Robbins become widely known and sold his Personal Power tapes for self-help.
- His early infomercials included celebrities such as Quarterback Fran Tarkenton of the Pro Football Hall of Fame and actor Martin Sheen.