Is Barbora Bartíková still Married? Bio, Nationality, Husband, Daughter
Facts of Barbora Bartíková
|Full Name:||Barbora Bartíková|
|View more / View less Facts of Barbora Bartíková|
- 1 Where is Barbora Bartíková from?
- 2 Are Barbora Bartíková and Ondřej Palát still married?
- 3 Does Barbora Bartíková have children?
- 4 How much is Barbora Bartíková’s Net Worth?
- 5 Where do Barbora Bartíková and Ondřej Palát live?
- 6 To whom did Ondřej Palát sign a contract?
- 7 Was Ondřej Palát Injured?
- 8 What did Barbora Bartkikova talk about on the Hartmann company website?
- 9 Professional Career of Barbora Bartíková
Barbora Bartíková gained the media spotlight as the wife of the Czech professional ice hockey winger Ondřej Palát.
Where is Barbora Bartíková from?
Barbora Bartíková was born in Prague, Czech Republic. Looking at her picture, we assume that she must be in her early 30s. She holds Czech citizenship and follows Christianity as a religion.
Similarly, she belongs to white ethnic background. She holds a marketing degree from a prestigious college.
Are Barbora Bartíková and Ondřej Palát still married?
Barbora is in a happy conjugal relationship with her boyfriend Ondřej Palát. Her husband is a Czech professional ice hockey winger by profession. The duo met each other and started dating in 2013. After dating for some time the duo tied the knot on July 30, 2016.
They held their marriage in the Winery U Kapličky in Zaječí, Czech Republic. Their wedding was attended by all their friends and families.
Does Barbora Bartíková have children?
Barbara is the mother of one beautiful child. She gave birth to her daughter Adelka Palat on November 7, 2018, with her husband Ondřej.
How much is Barbora Bartíková’s Net Worth?
Barbora’s net worth and salary are unknown at the moment. However, her husband Ondrej has an estimated net worth of around $5 million as of 2022. He collected that hefty sum of money from his long-term career as a professional ice hockey winger.
According to the source, a hockey winger has an average salary of around $3 million. He must be earning the same amount of money from his long-term career as a player.
Where do Barbora Bartíková and Ondřej Palát live?
The duo bought and paid $3.3 million for a home on Lucerne Avenue. Ondrej took a $2.3 million mortgage on the home from RBC Bank. The duo owns another home on Davis Islands, on Biscayne Avenue, for which they paid $1.275 million in 2014.
To whom did Ondřej Palát sign a contract?
Ondrej signed a 5-year $26,500,000 contract with the Tampa Bay Lightning. His contract includes $26,500,000 guaranteed and an annual average salary of $5,300,000. . First Ondrej signed a three-year, entry-level contract with Tampa in October 2011, аnd re-signed another three-year contract оn June 9, 2014.
Was Ondřej Palát Injured?
Ondrea suffered from his lower-body injury. While she was playing a match against the opponent during the third period of a 5-2 loss. Palat was injured during the third period of a 5-2 loss against the Minnesota Wild.
What did Barbora Bartkikova talk about on the Hartmann company website?
Barbora works on the Hartmann company website where she talked about love and relationship. According to her:
“There are good relationships, and excellent communication with both managers and co-workers. Come work in Hartmann, because there is a good company here, there are good benefits, pension contributions, transport contributions, a clean sterile environment and it’s just nice here”
Professional Career of Barbora Bartíková
- Barbora was a worker at a company Hartmann.
- On the other hand, her husband Ondřej is a Czech professional ice hockey winger by profession.
- Ondrej was a major junior hockey player in the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League.
- After being signed by Lightning his professional career began.
- Ondrej along with Johnson became the first teammates to be nominated for the Trophy since Patrick Kane and Jonathan Toews of the Chicago Blackhawks in 2008.
- He got the title of the NHL All-Rookie Team.
- He also played for the Czech Republic at the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi on 6 January 2014.
- On 2 March 2016, the Czech Ice Hockey Association named Ondrej to its roster for the 2016 World Cup of Hockey, alongside then-Lightning teammate Andrej Šustr.
- The tournament ran from 17 September to 1 October 2016 in Toronto.