How much is Barbara Palvin Net Worth? When did she start Modeling Career?
Barbara Palvin is a Hungarian fashion model who has modeled for big brands such as Victoria Secret, Elle, and Vogue. She became an ambassador of L’Oréal Paris (2012) and was ranked number 23 on the Money Girls list by models.com (2013).
Also, Barbara was named as the 2016 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue Rookie of the Year. She has accumulated a massive amount of money from her modeling career.
How much is Barbara Palvin worth?
Barbara Palvin Net Worth and Salary: Barbara Palvin has an estimated net worth of around $6 million as of 2019. She has appeared in various magazines and advertisements and has amassed a decent amount of money from her career. Barbara earned money from photoshoots, contracts, as well as brand endorsements. Her exact amount of salary is not available at the moment. It is sure that his net worth will rise higher in her upcoming days.
|Net Worth in 2019||$6 million|
|Net Worth in 2018||Under Review|
|Annual Salary||Under Review|
|Source of Income||Fashion Model|
As of now, she is one of the top models of Europe and she is the face of the cosmetic range L’Oreal Paris. She mainly endorses L’Oreal’s Rouge Caresse lipstick range and Miss Candy cosmetic collection. Barbara lives her life lavishly with her family members. However, her houses and car collection are not available at the moment.
When did Barbara Palvin start Modeling Career?
Barbara Palvin began modeling after a talent scout approached her on the street in Budapest when she was just 13 years old. In the following year, she booked her first major job, a spread in Spur Magazine and has appeared in multiple high profile publications since then. Barbara featured in popular fashion magazines such as French L’Officiel, Russian L’Officiel, and Jalouse swiftly.
She was the part of the campaigns for Victoria’s Secret, Armani Exchange, H&M, and Pull & Bear. In February 2012, Barbara became an ambassador for L’Oreal Paris. In the following year, she was chosen as a Victoria’s Secret Angel at the age of 19. Barbara walked the runway for a wide range of designers around the world, like Vivienne Westwood, Emanuel Ungaro, Nina Ricci, Miu Miu, Louis Vuitton, and Prada.
Barbara is of the spokesmodels of L’Oreal Paris at the 2013 Golden Globes Awards. Also, she advertised on the Victoria’s Secret Swim 2013 Catalogue. Moreover, she fashioned for some of the biggest fashion houses such as Jeremy Scott, H&M, Armani Exchange, Christopher Kane, Pull and Bear, Louis Vuitton, and many more.
Barbara was positioned at number 40 in the list of Top 50 Models Women published by models.com. Also, she was ranked at number 23 on the list of Money Girls in the year 2013.
Besides modeling, Barbara is also an actor. She made her acting debut in American 3D action fantasy adventure film, Hercules as mythological queen Antimache in the year 2014.
- Barbara Palvin was born on 8th October 1993, in Budapest, Hungary to Hungarian parents.
- As of 2019, her age is 26 years old and her horoscope is Libra.
- She is the second daughter of Agnes (mother) and Bens Palvin (father).
- She has an older sister named Anita Palvin.
- Barbara holds Hungarian nationality and belongs to a white ethnical background.
- She studied at the Erkel Ferenc School and later, joined Szinyei Merse Pal High School.
- She shot her first article in the year 2006 for Spur Magazine.
- Barbara holds an estimated net worth of around $6 million as of 2019.
- She is in a romantic relationship with an American actor, Dylan Sprouse.
- She stands at a perfect height of 5 feet 9 inches and her body weighs around 54 kg.
- Barbara is active on some social networking sites such as Instagram and Twitter accounts.
Here we present a video of Barbara which includes her net worth, lifestyle, and other amazing facts: