Who is Baker Mayfield Wife? His Net Worth 2022
Facts of Baker Mayfield
|Full Name:||Baker Mayfield|
|Birth Date:||April 14, 1995|
|Height:||6 feet 0 inches (1.83m)|
|Married||Emily Wilkinson (2019)|
|Net Worth||$12 million|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||Austin, Texas|
|Education||Lake Travis High School, Texas Tech University, the University of Oklahoma|
|View more / View less Facts of Baker Mayfield|
Baker Mayfield is an American football player who was selected first overall in the 2018 NFL Draft by the Cleveland Browns. He is famous for playing for the Cleveland Browns of the National Football League (NFL).
Baker Mayfield entered this world on 14th April 1995, in Austin, Texas, the United States of America. Baker’s birth name is Baker Reagan Mayfield and his horoscope is Aries. His parents are Gina Mayfield (mother) and James Mayfield (father). His father, James is a private equity consultant.
He grew up with his brother, Matt Mayfield. His family faced some financial difficulties during Matt’s senior year in high school so, they sell their family home and move to a rental home. Baker holds an American nationality while he belongs to a white ethnical background.
He completed his high school education at Lake Travis High School in Travis County, Texas. He joined Texas Tech University and later transferred to the University of Oklahoma.
Who is Baker Mayfield Married to? His Wife Name
Baker Mayfield is married to his long-term girlfriend, Emily Wilkinson in July 2019. His wife, Emily previously worked as a plastic surgery patient coordinator. The couple met for the first time in the year 2017 through their mutual friends.
After knowing each other well, they engaged in July 2018, and one year later, they tied the wedding knot. Once Baker wrote a post about Emily by saying:
“Find that one that always has your back no matter what… and hold on to them. ♥️♥️♥️.”
How much is Baker Mayfield Net Worth?
Baker Mayfield has a net worth of $12 million as of 2022. He earns this impressive amount from his amazing football career. He signed a 4-year contract of $32.68 million with the Cleveland Browns which includes a $21.84 million signing bonus, $32.68 million guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $8.17 million.
Baker Mayfield stands at 6 feet and his body weight is 95kg. Mayfield’s hair and eyes are dark brown in color.
Began NFL Career with Cleveland Browns
Baker Mayfield got selected by the Cleveland Browns for the first overall pick in the 2018 NFL Draft. On 24th July 2018, he signed a four-year rookie contract of $32.68 million with the team. He played in his first NFL game against the New York Jets, replacing an injured player, Tyrod Taylor.
Baker finished the 2018 season with 3,725 passing yards. Also, he surpassed other players, Peyton Manning and Russell Wilson for most touchdowns thrown in a rookie season with 27. He finished the 2019 season with 3,827 passing yards, 22 touchdowns, as well as 21 interceptions.
Awards & Honors
As Baker Mayfield is a professional football player, it is sure that he has earned numerous prestigious awards and honors. Some of the prestigious awards and honors which he has received are Heisman Trophy (2017), Maxwell Award (2017), Walter Camp Award (2017), Associated Press Player of the Year (2017), NFL Rookie QB QBR Leader (2018), PFWA Rookie of the Year (2018), and other many more.
High School & College Career
- Baker Mayfield started playing his football career as a quarterback in his high school days.
- At that time, he played for his high school’s Cavaliers football team.
- Baker finished his high school football career totaling 6,255 passing yards, 67 touchdowns, as well as eight interceptions.
- After that, he began playing for the Texas Tech University team.
- In his first start against SMU Mustangs football team, Mayfield passed for 413 yards and four touchdowns in the year 2013.
- He even received the Big 12 Conference Freshman Offensive Player of the Year for the 2013 season.
- After enrolling at the University of Oklahoma, Baker started to play for the Oklahoma Sooners.
- At that time, the coach, Bob Stoops coached him.
- He was not eligible to play until the 2015 season, as he lost a season of eligibility due to Big 12 Conference transfer rules.
- For the team Oklahoma, he played football as a quarterback from 2015 to 2017.
- Moreover, he helped lead his team to the semifinals of the college football playoff in 2015-2016 and 2017-2018.
- He was the 2017 Heisman Trophy winner for the team and also a finalist for the award the previous year.