Ayisha Davies & Robert Taylor’s Wedding, What is her Net Worth 2022?
Facts of Ayisha Davies
|Full Name:||Ayisha Davies|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Net Worth||$4 million|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|View more / View less Facts of Ayisha Davies|
Ayisha Davies is an Australian film producer. He is quite famous for producing some popular movies including Coffin Rock (2009) and The Bloody Sweet Hit (2007).
She has already contributed eight long years of her life to the Australian Film Industry. Currently, Ayisha is busy working for Ultra Films. Previously, she worked in the realm of television, as a production secretary.
Early Life of Ayisha Davies
Ayisha Davies was born in Australia but her actual birth date is also missing. She holds an Australian nationality and belongs to the white Australian ethnicity.
Robert Taylor and Ayisha Davies’ Wedding
Talking about her personal life, Ayisha Davies is a married woman. Ayisha Davies tied the wedding knot to her longtime boyfriend, Robert Taylor. Ayisha and her husband tied their wedding knot on 12th July 2017, in an intimate ceremony, which was held in Australia.
Her husband, Robert Taylor is an Australian actor who has played many significant roles in a number of movies and TV series too. The couple has also worked together on several projects. Moreover, they are blessed with a daughter, Scarlett Taylor. The couple is married for around two and a half decades and still has the same bond as before.
What is the Net Worth of Ayisha Davies as of 2020?
As per the various online sources, Ayisha’s net worth is estimated to be around $4 million which is equal to a famous YouTuber, David Dobrik.
Similarly, her husband has an estimated net worth of around $12 million as of 2020. So the combined net worth them is around $16 million. All in all, she has just stepped up in marital life is living a happy and lavish life with her husband and daughter.
How is Ayisha Davies’s Body Appearances?
Ayisha Davies has a slim body figure. She stands at an average height of 5 feet 7 inches and her body weight is around 67 kg. She has got fair skin with light brown hair and eyes colors.
A Career starts as a Production Secretary
- Talking about his professional career, Ayisha Davies started her career working as a production secretary for the Australian television series Halifax f.p.
- After becoming a literary manager she also got a chance to work with the most talented people like David Lightfoot within the Australian film industry.
- She was the production manager and producer of Damian Walshe-Howling’s short movie The Bloody Sweet Hit in the year 2007.
- The movie was selected to play at several big festivals and campaigns such as The St Kilda International Film Festival, Miami Film Festival, Shorts Film Festival, London’s Rushes Soho, Flickerfest, and Movie Extra.
- In the following year, she worked alongside Lightfoot as his assistant and 2nd production manager in the film Rogue. After being a producer for the 2009 movie Coffin Rock, she co-produced short film Press.
- In the 2014 movie John Doe: Vigilante, she was a production manager.
- The same year 2014, she has worked as a producer for two movies, the first, What Lola Wants, featuring her own husband Robert Taylor, and the second, Skylab.