How much is Ayahna Cornish-Lowry Net Worth? Wiki, Height, Wife
Facts of Ayahna Cornish-Lowry
|Former basketball player
|5 feet 10 inches (1.78m)
|the St. Joseph's University, Cardinal Dougherty High School
|Karter Lowry and Kameron Lowry
|View more / View less Facts of Ayahna Cornish-Lowry
- 1 Early Life of Ayahna Cornish Lowry
- 2 Ayahna and Kyle Lowry First Meeting
- 3 When did Ayahna and Kyle Lowry Tie the Wedding Knot? Sons
- 4 Who is Ayahna Cornish-Lowry Husband?
- 5 Net Worth and Salary of Ayahna Cornish-Lowry
- 6 Ayahna and Kyle Lowry’s Involvement in Foundation
- 7 Height
- 8 Her Husband Career
- 9 FAQs of Ayahna Cornish-Lowry
Ayahna Cornish-Lowry is an American former basketball player who is widely famous as the wife of Kyle Lowry, an American basketball player.
Early Life of Ayahna Cornish Lowry
Ayahna Cornish Lowry was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, in the United States of America. Lowry holds an American nationality and belongs to a mixed ethnic background.
Ayahna and Kyle Lowry First Meeting
Ayahna and Kyle Lowry first met each other in Cardinal Dougherty High School, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Although they attended the same high school, they both went to study at different colleges. Ayahna attended St. Joseph’s University in Pennsylvania while Kyle attended the College Hoops at Villanova.
When did Ayahna and Kyle Lowry Tie the Wedding Knot? Sons
Ayahna and Kyle Lowry tied the wedding knot in an intimate wedding with the presence of their close ones. However, the date and venue of their wedding are under wrap. Since getting married to each other, they do not have any problems or complaints in their personal life until the date, as their marriage life is going as smooth as silk.
The Lowry family is complete now with two sons Karter Lowry and Kameron Lowry. Currently, the family is living a happy life together in the United States of America.
Who is Ayahna Cornish-Lowry Husband?
Ayahna Cornish-Lowry’s husband, Kyle Lowry is a professional American basketball player who is currently affiliated with the Toronto Raptors of the National Basketball Association (NBA). He was selected 24th overall in the 2006 NBA Draft by the Memphis Grizzlies after two stellar seasons at Villanova.
Kyle played for the Rockets from 2009 to 2012 before a trade sent him to the Toronto Raptors. Further, he was named to his first NBA All-Star game in 2015, and in 2019, he helped the Raptors win the NBA Championship.
Net Worth and Salary of Ayahna Cornish-Lowry
However, her husband, Kyle Lowry has an estimated net worth of around $55 million as of 2022 which he earned through his career as a basketball player.
Ayahna Cornish-Lowry’s Career
Ayahna Cornish Lowry is a former talented basketball player who earned the best offensive player for two consecutive seasons when she played for St. Joseph’s University in Pennsylvania. Further, she had the honor of four-time All-City selection and two-times Philadelphia Catholic League Northern Division MVP.
Ayahna and Kyle Lowry’s Involvement in Foundation
Ayahna and Kyle Lowry founded Lowry Love Foundation in the year 2013. They are hoping to help to change others’ lives through this foundation. The foundation holds several events in various parts of Philadelphia and Toronto throughout the year. As of now, Ayahna spends most of her time running the foundation. Their foundation’s mission statement is
“Through this foundation, our mission is to touch the life of unprivileged in order to promote their attainment of a better quality of life. With the help of the community and our partners, we strive to have positive impacts on the lives of Philadelphians and Torontonians most in needs through supportive programs and initiatives.”
Ayana stands at the height of 5 feet 10 inches with matching body weight. Ayana’s hair and eyes are dark brown in color.
Her Husband Career
- Kyle had his breakout season in 2010-2011 with the Rockets, starting 71 games and averaging 13.5 points and 6.7 assists per game.
- In the 2013-2014 season, Lowry started all 79 games he played, scoring 17.9 points, 4.7 rebounds, 7.4 assists, and 1.5 assists on average per game.
- In the year 2014, he made his first appearance in the playoffs with the Raptors and registered an impressive 21.1 points on the average per game in seven games
- After the 2013-2014 season was over, he became one of the most sought-after free agents in NBA and was actively courted by Miami Heat, Rockets, and several other teams.
- Later, he re-joined the Raptors after signing a four-year, $48 million contract in July 2014.
- He was the first one when he appeared in the NBA All-Star game in the year 2015.
- In the 2015-2016 season, he played 77 games in the regular season, scoring 21.2 points per game.
- In the 2016-2017 season, Kyle registered the career-best 22.4 points on the average per game in 60 games of the regular season. The Raptors retained Kyle with a three-year, $100 million contract n July 2017.
- Kyle appeared in 78 games in the regular 2017-18 season, scoring 16.2 points on average per game. In the playoffs, he played around ten games, averaging 17.4 points per game.
FAQs of Ayahna Cornish-Lowry
Who is Ayahna Cornish-Lowry?
Ayahna is an American former basketball player who is widely famous as the wife of Kyle Lowry, an American basketball player.
Where was Ayahna Cornish Lowry born?
Ayahna was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, in the United States of America.