Autumn Calabrese Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Husband, Kids, Height
Facts of Autumn Calabrese
|Full Name:||Autumn Calabrese|
|Birth Date:||September 23, 1980|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Net Worth||$9 Million|
|Hair Color||Dark Blonde|
|Birth Place||Celeveland, OH|
|Siblings||Bobby Calabrese, Calie Calabrese|
|Autumn Calabrese Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Autumn Calabrese|
Autumn Calabrese is a celebrity fitness trainer and also a national-level bikini competitor.
Early Life of Autumn Calabrese
Autumn Calabrese first came on this earth on September 23, 1980, in Cleveland, OH, the United States. As of 2020, her age is 40 years old. It is known that she has a sister named Callie Calabrese and a brother named Bobby Calabrese as her siblings.
Autumn holds an American nationality and belongs to the white ethnic group. She majored in Fine Arts at Webster University, from where she graduated in the year 1998 and later enrolled for Field Of Study Dance at the same institution, graduating in 2001.
How Tall is Calabrese?
She also obtained fitness certificates from The American Fitness Professionals & Associates (AFPA) and The National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM). She celebrates her birthday on September 23. Autumn stands at a height of 5 feet 4 inches and weighs 59 kg. She has sparkling blue eyes with dark blonde hair. As a fitness trainer, she has a slim and very attractive figure.
What is Autumn Calabrese Net Worth and Salary?
According to the sources, the estimated net worth of Autumn is around $9 Millionas of 2022. She earned this sum of money all from her career in the fitness world. Along with the busy schedule, people also want to maintain their fit and healthy body. When it comes to the celebrity, a healthy and fit body is their basic need. So for that, they take the help of fitness trainers.
Autumn has been the fitness trainer of many famous celebrities. Taking healthy diets to maintain a good physique, is what Autumn teaches everyone. She is one of the most inspiring ladies who has been serving everyone to keep them healthy and fit. From this profession, there is no doubt that she is earning very well.
From the wealth, she has so far collected from her career, she is living a very happy and luxurious life. Autumn was looking for a buyer for her home worth $2.5 million.
Is Autumn Calabrese Married?
Talking about her personal life, she is a single divorced woman. Autumn was previously married to a restaurant manager. However, the name and other details of her ex-husband are not revealed. The couple further gave birth to a son named Dominic on 22nd January 2008.
After giving birth to a baby, Autumn took very good care of the baby. Along with her career, she was even a better mother.
Everything was going well. But when Dominic was just one year, Autumn’s business boomed up, and her husband and supported her in every way possible. Then the couple had to change their job and they moved to San Diego. Soon after that, Autumn started a new business and her husband did not like her new job.
Autumn’s husband wanted her to sit at home without doing anything and that is what created problems between them. After that couple decides to get a divorce and for now, Autumn is living her single life along with her son Dominic. Ther.
- Autumn Calabrese started her career, as the founder of Mighty Monies Fitness in May 2006.
- This is related to educating women on how to take care of their bodies and remain healthy and feel powerful in the middle of pregnancy and raising their families.
- Likewise, she has also co-operated with bodybuilder Sagi Kalev for a body sculpting program, The Master’s Hammer and Chisel. In October 2012, she launched a new line of portion control Change My Plate in LA so as to educate women about the diet and eating quantity.
- After that, in 2016 Calabrese released Country Heat that brought fun to cardio fitness.
- Autumn’s breakthrough came with a workout 21 Day Fix and a follow-up 21 Day Fix Extreme.
- And for the past two years, it has been Beachbody’s top-selling franchise.
- And her cookbook FIXATE was sold over 400K copies.
- She has also won the top 10 titles in several different national-level bikini competitions.
- Autumn has worked as a trainer for her celebrity clients including Brooke Burke, Rachel Zoe, and Tom Bergeron.
- Moreover, her workout programs have been featured on LA Parent, Muscle & Fitness, C Magazine, Daily Candy, and The Palisadian Post.