Audrey Murdick Wiki, Age, Net Worth, Husband, Kids, Twins, Height
Facts of Audrey Murdick
|Full Name:||Audrey Murdick|
|Birth Date:||August 29, 1980|
|Profession:||Competitive bodybuilder, Personal trainer, Actress, and Certified nutritionist|
|Height:||5 feet 3 inches (1.60m)|
|Married||Jeff Dunham (2012)|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||Norco, California|
|Kids||ack Steven Dunham and James Jeffrey Dunham|
|View more / View less Facts of Audrey Murdick|
Audrey Murdick is an American competitive bodybuilder, personal trainer, actress as well as a certified nutritionist who came to the limelight after marrying a comedian, Jeff Dunham.
Early Life of Audrey Murdick
Audrey Murdick was born on 29th August 1980, in Norco, California, the United States of America. As of 2019, she is 39 years old and her birth sign is Virgo.
She is the daughter of Steve Murdick (father) and Sally Murdick (mother). Audrey holds an American nationality and belongs to the white ethnicity.
Who is Audrey Murdick’s Husband?
Murdick and her husband, Jeff Dunham have been together for the last five years. Her husband Jeff is an American ventriloquist and comedian who has featured in various television shows, including Late Show with David Letterman, The Tonight Show, Comedy Central Presents, and Sonny With a Chance.
The couple exchanged their wedding vows on 12th October 2012, in an intimate ceremony in front of 112 guests in Santa Ynez, California at the Sunstone Vineyards and Winery.
It was disclosed in the year 2015 that Audrey and her husband were expecting twins. On staying as a husband-wife for over four years, the couple has celebrated their parenthood as they welcomed their twin boys, Jack Steven Dunham, and James Jeffrey Dunham, on 11th October 2015, in Los Angeles, the United States.
Previously, Jeff was married to Paige Brown in the year 1994. They have two daughters, Kenna and Ashlyn. Also, they adopted a daughter, Bree but their marriage did not last for long, and divorced in the year 2010.
After that, Jeff began dating Murdick and got an engagement in December 2011.
What is Audrey Murdick’s Net Worth?
According to some online sources, Audrey and her husband share a net worth of around $60 million. Her husband, Jeff is one of the highest-paid comedians and has an estimated net worth of around $45 million.
Audrey’s husband has a car collection of Dodge Challenger RT4, The Batmobile, Dodge Challenger SRT8, The BatSmart: a 2008 Smart Car, The Achmed-mobile, H1 Hummer Slantback, H1Alpha Hummer, etc which price is more than $100 thousand.
What is the Height of Audrey Murdick?
Murdick stands at the height of 5 feet 3 inches and her body weight is around 49 kg. She has dark brown colored hair and her eyes are blue in color.
- Audrey Murdick is a certified nutritionist, competitive bodybuilder as well as a personal trainer.
- As a teenager, she started eating healthy and tried various methods to reduce her weight like yoga and spin lessons.
- Later, she got into bodybuilding and was motivated to become a nutritionist, after working with a trainer, David.
- Audrey’s time as a trainee had a huge influence on her career choice as a nutritionist.
- Also, she competed in various fitness competitions and finally gaining recognization as a fitness guru and a nutritionist. Murdick quickly gained tremendous fame in the industry.
- Besides being a nutritionist, she has also featured in several movies and is famous for her role in Jeff Dunham: Birth of a Dummy, Incredible Edible America, and Jeff Dunham: Minding the Monsters.