Aubrey Marunde Wiki, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Child Height
Facts of Aubrey Marunde
|Full Name:||Aubrey Marunde|
|Profession:||Desiner, tv show host|
|Net Worth||$5 Million|
|Birth Place||Milton, Pennsylvania|
|Education||University of Nevada|
|Aubrey Marunde Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Aubrey Marunde|
Aubrey Marunde is a designer, realtor, gymnast, and reality tv star. Besides this, she is famous as the wife of MMA superstar Bristol Marunde.
Early Life of Aubrey Marunde
Aubrey was born in Milton, Pennsylvania, the United States. It is said that her father worked as a general contractor which inspired her to become a real estate agent.
Aubrey belongs to the white ethnicity and holds an American nationality. Moreover, she studied marketing at the University of Nevada in Las Vegas with a cheerleading scholarship. She also took part in gymnastics and cheerleading when she was at the University.
Who is Aubrey Marunde Husband?
Aubrey is a married woman. She got married to the UFC star Bristol Marunde in the year 2015. The couple met in 2009 at a fight night in the UFC for the first time. The couple fell in love at first sight which is surely very romantic. After dating for a while and knowing each other more, the couple got engaged and finally, they got married in the year 2015.
The couple is blessed with two kids, both sons Kale, and Kane. Aubrey and Bristol are spending a happy married life with their sons at their house in Vegas.
What is Aubrey Marunde’s Net Worth and Salary?
Aubrey Marunde is among one of the successful businesswoman and TV personality whose main source of income is her career as a house flipper. Her net worth is believed to be over $1 million. Though she likes to keep the details of her earnings secret, the net worth of her along with her husband Bristol is estimated at around $5 million.
Moreover, some of the tabloids say that the average realtor earns around $15.55 per hour whereas, the average reality TV star earns between $30,000 to $10 million per season of their show. Likewise, the people involved in the gymnastics industry are $67,654 so from this we can predict, that Marunde also earns a decent sum of money from her career as a gymnast.
Aubrey Marunde’s Career
- Aubrey officially started her career in real estate after she got her real estate license in 2006.
- She bought her first house at just the age of 20.
- After that, she decided that her career would be perfect in real estate.
- Since then she has kept her name in selling homes and even designing them.
- Moreover, in 2009, Marunde partnered with her husband to flip houses and have renovated more than 150 houses together in Las Vegas.
- Not only this, over the past decades, she has been able to develop her own unique design ‘Vegas Glam’.
- Besides this, Marunde is also a reality star.
- Her career on TV started when she appeared on High Stakes Flippers a show which features the flipping of the houses in 2016.
- After this, she was again cast in Flip or Flop Vegas in 2017.
- Likewise, she also appeared on the daytime talk show Harry in 2018, and in the same year, she also made an appearance in Brother vs. Brother. Besides these all, she is also a gymnast.