Atz Kilcher Net Worth 2022, Bio, Age, Married, Wife, Child, Height, Weight
Facts of Atz Kilcher
|Full Name:||Atz Kilcher|
|Birth Date:||September 2, 1947|
|Divorce||Lenedra J. Carroll|
|Net Worth||$7 million|
|Birth Place||Homer, Alaska|
|Kids||Nikos Kilcher, Atz Lee Kilcher, Jewel Kilcher, and Shane Kilcher|
|Atz Kilcher Facebook|
|Atz Kilcher Twitter|
|Atz Kilcher Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Atz Kilcher|
Atz Kilcher is a famous American actor. He is also a reality show star who became famous for the reality TV show Alaska: The Last Frontier on Discovery Channel. The show tells how he and his family manage to survive without the basic comfort facility of life.
Early Life of Atz Kilcher
Atz Kilcher was born on 2nd September 1947, in Homer, Alaska with the horoscope of Virgo. As of 2019, he is 72 years old. He was moved to the United States with his parents, Ruth (father) and Yule (mother) to escape the impact of World War II. Atz Kilcher is the eldest male child among the eight siblings in the family. He has a brother whose name is Otto Kilcher. However, Kilcher belongs to the white ethnicity and holds an American nationality.
Kilcher and his siblings experienced a difficult childhood because of his abusive father who used to humiliate them. However, being the eldest child of the family, he had to consider himself as the protector of the family. He spent his early years in farming, fishing, herding cattle, and looking for coal along the beaches to build the home fires with his siblings. Talking about his education, He studied for two years at a private school in Europe.
Atz Kilcher’s Married Life, Wife, and Children
Atz Kilcher is happily married to Bonnie Dupree. Bonnie moved to a teepee with her ex-husband and began listening to Atz’s music and tales about the Kilcher family. Later, she parted ways with her ex-husband and married the stunning Kilcher. After that, she made her first venture out to homestead in 1978 and has resided in Alaska ever since. The couple gave birth to a son, Nikos Kilcher who is a part of Alaska: The Last Frontier.
Before their marriage, Atz Kilcher was married to Lenedra J. Carroll who is the actual mother of Atz’s three children, Atz Lee Kilcher, Jewel, and Shane Kilcher. Atz and his ex-wife shared their relationship for several years and parted their ways in 1982. Among their kids, daughter, Jewel is a famous international pop star while sons, Atz Lee and Shane appear in his famous series Alaska: The Last Frontier.
Atz Kilcher Enjoys the Net Worth of $7 Million Dollars
According to Celebrity Net Worth, Atz Kilcher reportedly enjoys a satisfying net worth of $7 million dollars. He has earned a huge amount of money from the popular show, ‘Alaska: The Last Frontier.’ His musical career during the 50s and 60s while his family toured Alaska and Europe to perform songs and live shows also have helped in his worth.
Body Measurements of Atz Kilcher
Atz Kilcher stands at the perfect height of 5 feet 10 inches. From the age of Atz, it is assumed that he is old and has wrinkles on his face. Furthermore, he has brown color hair with a pair of blue eyes.
Atz Kilcher’s Professional Career
- Atz Kilcher rose to fame after featuring on Discovery Channel popular show Alaska: The Last Frontier is the American reality series that is currently running in season 6
- In the show, his family lives without using modern equipment by embracing their hunting skills for food and preparing for long winters.
- He has always been successful to amaze the audience by taking care of his family and his amazing farming skills.
- Moreover, Atz Kilcher is the older member of the Kilcher family of the show that aired from the year 2011.
- His brother, Otto Kilcher, sister-in-law, Charlotte Kilcher, and their children, Eivin Kilcher and Eve Kilcher are also featured in the series.
- He is a very talented guy, he can play guitar and sing well too
- Furthermore, he is also an author of Son of a Midnight Land: A Memoir in Stories.