What’s Ashley Jensen Husband Cause of Death? Her Net Worth 2022, Son
Facts of Ashley Jensen
|Full Name:||Ashley Jensen|
|Birth Date:||August 11, 1968|
|Height:||5 feet 2 inches (1.57m)|
|Net Worth||$3 Million|
|Birth Place||Annan, Dumfriesshire|
|Education||Queen Margaret University l|
|Kids||Francis Jonathan Beesley|
|View more / View less Facts of Ashley Jensen|
Also, she is well-known for dubbing the characters in animation movies such as How to Train Your Dragon, Lady and the Tramp, Sherlock Gnomes, and How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World.
Early Life of Ashley Jensen
On 11th August 1968, Ashley Jensen was born as Ashley Samantha Jensen to father Ivar Jensen and mother, Margaret Jensen. Her birthplace is Annan, Dumfriesshire, Scottland. By nationality, Ashley is a Scottish citizen who belongs to white ethnicity.
She completed her education at Queen Margaret University located in Musselburgh, Scotland. Ashley stands at a height of 5 feet 3 inches.
Ashley Jensen Husband Dies of Suicide
Ashley Jensen’s husband’s cause of death is suicide who took his own life at their Somerset home. His death is a result of suicide. According to medical reports, Ashley Jensen’s husband’s cause of death was carbon monoxide toxicity.
He was found unconscious in his car garage. After coming home Ashley called the emergency services when she saw her husband unconscious. Also, her husband had “no past medical history of any mental health issues” according to Dr. Sam Robinson, her husband’s GP.
“I was extremely shocked by what happened that night and I will never forget it. “Terry and I had been together for 18 years but I had no idea he was capable of what he did.”
Married or Single after Death of Ashley Jensen Husband
Currently, Ashley Jensen is single. She is living as a single mother taking care of her child after the death of her husband. Ashley was married to her late husband Terence Beesley. The couple met during a stage production of King Lear at the Manchester Royal Exchange in the year 1999.
Ashley with her husband Terence exchanged the wedding vows on 22nd January 2007 in Big Sur, California after dating for more than five years. From their married life, the couple was blessed with their first child, a son Francis Jonathan Beesley born on 20th October 2009.
They lived together for two decades with their son before Terrence died in November 2017. Now, she lived with her son as a single mother.
What is Ashley Jensen’s Net Worth?
American actress, Ashley Jensen has a net worth of around $3 million as of 2022. Also, she overtakes the net worth of her late husband Terence Beesley who had $20 million net worth at the time of his death.
She has collected a hefty amount of net worth by appearing in a handful of commercially successful movies. In the year 2009, he has appeared in the film Nativity which has collected worth $8,494,434 at the box office against the budget of $2,443,493.
Then, she worked as a voice actor in How To Train Your Dragon film which earned $494.9 million. The film was made on a budget of $165 million. After that, she featured in Gnomeo & Juliet film which collected $194 million & the film was made on the budget of $36 million.
Again, she worked as a voice actor in the film How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World which earned $522 million. The film was made on a budget of $129 million.
Her Real Estate Properties
Jensen and her husband owned a 2512 square feet home in Los Angeles, California. Their house has three bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms & put on sales for $1.58 million in the year 2011.
Also, they owned the house at Yew Tree in Camerton. Her husband Terrence left a £400,000($515,656) property for her according to some online outlets.
Acting Debut from City Light
- In the year 1990, she made her acting debut in the television series City Light. Then, she was featured in the film Tickets for the Zoo the next year.
- She landed a major role in the television series Roughnecks in the year 1994. Ashley rose to fame from her role as Maggie Jacobs in the television series Extras.
- Also, she was nominated in Primetime Emmy Awards for Outstanding Supporting Actress. Then she worked alongside America Ferrera, Eric Mabius, Alan Dale, and Tony Plana in the television series Ugly Betty from 2006 to 2010.
- She has worked as a lead character, Agatha Raisin, in the television series Agatha Raisin since 2014. Also, she has been playing Nurse Emma in the Kerry Godliman, Roisin Conaty, Paul Kaye, and Tony Way starrer television series After Life since 2019.
- Ashley has given her voice in animation feature films, including How to Train Your Dragon, Lady and the Tramp, Sherlock Gnomes, and How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World.