Meet Nazem Kadri’s Wife Ashley Cave; Wiki | Age 2023 and Husband | Child
Canadian entrepreneur, Ashley Cave got media attention as the wife of a Canadian professional ice hockey center Nazem Kadri. Nazem started playing hockey as a Junior player in the Ontario Hockey League, first with the Kitchener Rangers and then with the London Knights. He later got drafted by the Toronto Maple Leafs seventh overall in the 2009 NHL Entry Draft.
Early Life of Ashley Cave
In 1990, Ashley Cave was born in Canada. As of 2023, Ashley is 33 years old. Ashley holds Canadian nationality and belongs to white ethnic background. Similarly, she follows Christianity as a religion.
Ashley Cave, Wife of Nazem Kadri
Ashley is in a conjugal relationship with her husband Nazem Kadri. By profession, her husband is a Canadian professional ice hockey center. They are high school sweethearts.
The duo walked the aisle together and said their marriage vows in July 2018. The ceremony was held at Casa Loma in Toronto in front f their friends and families.
Ashley Cave, Mother of One
Ashle is the mother of one child. She and her husband Nazem has given birth to one adorable daughter. Her name is Naylah kadri. She was born in 2019.
Ashley Cave’s Net Worth
Ashley as an entrepreneur must be earning a decent sum of money from her career. According to the source, the entrepreneur has an average salary of around $68,000. She must be earning the same or more amount from her career.
On the other hand, her husband Nazem Kadir has an estimated net worth of around $10 million as of 2023. He is able to collect that hefty of money from his career as a famous hockey player.
Nazem Kadri’s Contract
Nazem Kadri has signed a 6-year $27,000,000 contract with the Toronto Maple Leafs. His contract includes a $12,000,000 signing bonus, $27,000,000 guaranteed, and an annual average salary of $4,500,000.
Nazem Kadri has Foundation
Nazem opened a foundation called Nazem Kadri Foundation in 2017. The foundation was set with the aim of helping mentally ill people or, in their own words, To make a difference.
Career Line of Ashley Cave
- Ashley is an entrepreneur by profession.
- On the other hand, her husband Nazem is a Canadian ice hockey center.
- Nazem started playing minor hockey for the London Jr. Knights of the NHAO’s AAA Pavilion League.
- Nazem was a key member of the MHAO championship teams before moving to the new team.
- During the 2009-10 season, he played in six pre-season games and recorded three goals with two assists.
- Nazem made his NHL debut on February 8, 2010, against his opponent the San Jose Sharks.
- On November 16, Nazem recorded his first NHL point against the Nashville Predators.
- In his career, he scored his first hat trick in a match against the New York Islanders.
- He scored his 100th career NHL goal against the Calgary Flames in the year 2017.
- In this season too, he faced numerous suspensions that cost the team heavily.
FAQs of Ashley Cave
Where do Ashley Cave and Nazem Kadri live?
Ashley and Nazem are living near Toronto. They are living a happy life with their family in their beautiful mansion.
Is Ashley Cave related to Colby Cave?
No Ashley is not related to Colby. They just happened to have the same surname.
What are Nazem Kadri’s Injuries?
Nazem suffered from an injured thumb while playing a game. So, he underwent surgery to repair an injured thumb. However, he is unlikely to be available for the remainder of the postseason, although the team has not officially made him out.
Are there Muslims in the NHL?
Yes, there are two Muslim players in the NHL. They are Nazem Kadri of the Toronto Maple Leafs and Nail Yakupov of the St. Louis Blues.