Who is Ashley Biden? Her Bio, Net Worth as of 2022, Husband, Height
Facts of Ashley Biden
|Full Name:||Ashley Biden|
|Birth Date:||June 8, 1981|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Birth Place||Wilmington, Delaware|
|Education||Tulane University, Archmere Academy|
|Siblings||Beau Biden, Hunter Biden, Naomi Christina Biden|
|View more / View less Facts of Ashley Biden|
American social worker, Ashley Biden is popular as the daughter of the 46th President of the United States. From the year 2014 to 2019, she worked as the executive director of the Delaware Center for Justice. Also, she founded the fashion company Livelihood.
How old is Ashley Biden?
The 39-years-old Ashley was born on June 8, 1981, to parents Joe Biden and Jill Biden in Wilmington, Delaware. She is the 2nd daughter of Joe who lost her 1st daughter Naomi “Amy” Biden killed in a 1972 car accident. Also, she has two step-siblings Hunter Biden and Joseph “Beau” Biden III. But Beau died of brain cancer in the year 2015. By nationality, she is an American citizen and is of mixed ethnicity.
She enrolled at Wilmington Friends School, a Quaker institution in Wilmington, Delaware. Then she graduated from Archmere Academy, a Claymont, Delaware private Catholic School. Ashley’s undergraduate degree in cultural anthropology from New Orleans’ Tulane University. Then she earned Masters of Social Work from the University of Pennsylvania’s School of Social Policy and Practice.
Is Ashley Biden Married?
Ashley Biden is a happily married woman. Her new relationship started in the year 2010. The duo is in a romantic relationship with Howard. Her late brother Beau introduced them to each other. After their first meeting, the pair started dating each other. Their romantic relationship turned into marriage. In the year 2012, Ashley tied the wedding knot with Howard Krein.
Then they married in a Catholic-Jewish interfaith ceremony at St. Joseph’s on the Brandywine. Ashley’s husband works at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital in Philadelphia. He works as an assistant professor of facial, plastic, and reconstructive surgery. The couple is having a blissful married life together keeping their personal life low. So their married life is pretty well.
What is the Net Worth of Ashley Biden?
According to reports, Ashley Biden has an estimated net worth of $1 million as of 2022. But her worth might be in the more than millions. From her multiple works, she has been earning a handsome sum of money. Also, she has been earning money from her company related to fashion.
Working as the earning CEO, she might be earning a salary in the range of $74 thousand to $401 thousand. Also, she belongs to a well-known political family, so Ashley has been living a luxurious life. According to celebrity net worth, Joe Biden has an estimated net worth of $9 million.
What is the Height of Ashley Biden?
This beautiful lady has a slim body figure. She has a height of 5 feet 6 inches tall or 1.6 meters. While her body weighs around 62kg or 136lbs. She has blue eyes color with a brunette hair color. Ashley also wears shoes of size 8 (US).
Ashley Biden’s Career
- She worked as a waitress at a pizza shop in Wilmington for a few months after college. Then she starting her career in social work.
- She worked at Philadelphia’s Northwestern Human Services Children’s Reach Clinic as part of their clinical support staff, assisting youth and their families access community resources.
- Ashley worked as an education and employment specialist at West End Neighborhood House four years later.
- She works directly with psychiatrists and therapists. Also, she obtained a master’s of social work degree from the University of Pennsylvania’s School of Social Policy and Practice in 2010.
- Then she received the John Hope Franklin Combating American Racism Award.
- She has worked as an education and employment specialist at West End Neighborhood House.
- After four years, she assisted youth aging out of foster care for one year.
- Then she worked as an employment education liaison for the state of Pennsylvania.
- In the year 2014, she started focusing on criminal justice reform.
- Finally, she stepped down from the role in March 2019, ahead of her father’s 2020 presidential run.
- She founded a charitable fashion brand Livelihood in the year 2017 while working at the Delaware Center for Justice.
- In partnership with flash-sale e-commerce site Gilt, designed and sold ethically produced American-made clothing.
- Her company goal of support criminal justice reform, improve childhood education and ameliorate economic disparities. Well, the brand’s logo, which features a bow, which is an homage to her late brother, Beau.