Arthur Solinap Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Wife, Children, Height
Facts of Arthur Solinap
|Full Name:||Arthur Solinap|
|Birth Date:||June 7, 1986|
|Height:||5 feet 11 inches (1.80m)|
|Birth Place||Manila, Philippines|
|Arthur Solinap Facebook|
|Arthur Solinap Twitter|
|Arthur Solinap Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Arthur Solinap|
Arthur Solinap is a Filipino actor and model. He is well known for his role including “Oh, My Mother!” in the year 2016, “Survivor Philippines” in the year 2008 as well as “Mano Po 6: A Mother’s Love” in the year 2009.
What is Arthur Solinap Nationality?
Arthur was born on 6 June 1986 in Manila, the Philippines with the birth sign Capricorn. As of 2019, he is 33 years old. He holds Filipino nationality and belongs to the Asian ethnicity.
He spent his early life in Manila, Philippines. Solinap also said that he was encouraged by his parents to secure his entertainment career, mainly as an actor. He was also very interested in acting since his childhood days.
Arthur Solinap happily Married his wife
Arthur is a married man. He married Rochelle Pangilinan. Arthur Solinap and Rochelle Pangilinan dated each other for 7 years. Finally, on February 20, he offered Rochelle a marriage proposal.
They became engaged at the Balay Indang Resort in Cavite. They married on August 8, 2017. After some years of their married life, they welcomed a baby daughter. The duo is living a happy married life and enjoying their love life together with their daughter.
What is the Net worth and Salary of Arthur Solinap?
Besides Arthur’s net worth, the evaluation of his wife’s net worth at $12 Million.
Solinap’s Height and Weight
Moving towards Arthur’s body measurements, he has an attractive body figure. He stands at the height of 5 feet 11 inches. Likewise, he has black eyes color and black hair color.
Arthur Solinap’s Career
- Solinap’s career began as a member of Abstract Dancers along with his cousin Dingdong Dantes.
- Arthur made his professional acting debut in 2005 and appeared in a movie titled “Mulawin: The Movie” as “Muros.” Similarly, he made his TV debut and appeared in the TV series “Love to Love: Miss Match”.
- In the same year, he starred in a television series titled “Etheria: Ang Ikalimang Kahari ng Encantadia” as “Muros” and worked for two years until 2006 in the same series.
- In 2007, he starred in the feature film “Enteng Kabisote 4: Okay Ka Fairy Ko ... The Beginning of the Legend” as “Blasting Man”, where he received a lot of positive reviews from fans and audiences.
- His latest films and TV series include “Pedro Calungsod: Batang Martir” (2013), “Oh My Mother” (2016), and “Wish I May” (2016). Similarly, he works hard to position himself on the front line.
- On the other hand, his wife Rochelle Pangilinan is a Filipina dancer, actress, and recording artist.
- Therefore, Rochelle was one of the founding members of the popular group SexBomb Girls.
- In 2007, she repackaged herself as a short-lived rap and hip-hop artist under the name RoC.