Arthel Neville Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Kids, Height
Facts of Arthel Neville
|Full Name:||Arthel Neville|
|Birth Date:||October 20, 1962|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Married||Taku Hirano (2001)|
|Divorce||Derrick Lassic (1995–1998)|
|Net Worth||$1.7 million|
|Birth Place||New Orleans, Louisiana|
|Education||University of Texas|
|Arthel Neville Facebook|
|Arthel Neville Twitter|
|Arthel Neville Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Arthel Neville|
Arthel Neville is an American journalist, television personality, and weekend anchor for the Fox News Channel.
Early Life of Arthel Neville
Arthel Neville was born on the 26th day of October 1962, in New Orleans, Louisiana, the United States of America. As of 2019, she is 57 years with the birth sign Libra.
Neville is the daughter of Lorraine Neville (mother) and Art Neville (father). She has a sibling Ian Neville (brother). Arthel holds an American nationality and belongs to the African-American ethnicity.
Educational Background of Neville
She attended St. Mary’s Dominican High School. After graduation, she moved to New York to look for her acting an acting career. She then went to Xavier University, but later switched to reporting at Southern Methodist University. Later, she finally landed at the University of Texas at Austin to receive a four-year certification as a journalist.
Who is Arthel Neville Married to?
Arthen Neville was married twice and had to cross the borders of her country to find her Mr. Perfect. She has been married to drummer Taku Hirano for 17 years. In 2001, they shared a marriage vow on windswept Wailea Beach on Maui after having had a romantic affair for a few years. Her husband, a Japanese record artist, took the traditional route of the proposal and asked her parents for help.
The duo has a fair share of differences – for a start they have different nationalities and races. In addition, Arthen and Taku have an age difference of ten years. Their differences, however, have no effect on their relationship and the duo enjoys his married life to the fullest.
Despite her longtime marital status, the duo has not admitted children and has not yet been informed about plans to expand their family. Before Taku, she was married to former NFL player Derrick Lassic for three years. They got married in 1995 after spending a year in a relationship. They met in 1994 for the first time at the Miss USA Pageant in South Padre Iceland. However, in 1998, the former flames ended their marriage in divorce 1998. There is no rumor about her professional life and her love life. She is still a long way from controversy.
What is Arthel Neville’s Net Worth & Salary?
She has earned a decent amount of money as an American journalist and also a presenter for Fox News Channel. Arthel is alleged to be enjoying an annual salary of around $100,000 while her net worth is estimated to be $1.7 million as of 2022.
PayScale’s average salary for the Fox News Network anchor is $ 66,000 a year.
What is the Height of Arthel Neville?
Arthel has a height of 5 feet 8 inches and weighs 53 kg. She has black eyes and black hair.
- Neville set out to work as a general correspondent on KVUE-TV while still at the University of Texas at the Austin School of Journalism.
- She dealt with various social issues. Arthel received her first post-graduate position in New Orleans as a WWL journalist/adversary.
- Then she returned to Texas in 1988 and became a correspondent for Houston KHOU-TV.
- She returned to New Orleans as a journalist for WVUE.
- In 1991, Arthel had the chance to host Extreme Close-Up. After three years with the program, Arthel recorded more than 200 meetings with Hollywood stars such as Will Smith, Tom Cruise, and Sharon Stone, transforming them into the country’s first prominent dark female stimulatory columnist.
- She also sporadically moderated her brand show entitled Talk Soup.
- In 1994 she became the main African American woman to run a national news magazine on syndicated stimulation.
- She also became the lead actress of the Fox 5 Morning News. She returns to the Fox News Channel in June 2010 as a commentator on America’s Newsroom, America’s News Headquarters, and Happening Now, and is also a donor for The O’Reilly Factor and Red Eye with Greg Gutfeld.
- Nonetheless, she got into an altercation with America Live with Megyn Kelly.
- Neville is currently on the Fox News Channel at the end of the week, reporting on Saturdays and Sundays from the US Newsroom.