Artem Dzyuba Net Worth 2022 with Salary; Is he still Married with his Wife?
Facts of Artem Dzyuba
|Full Name:||Artem Dzyuba|
|Birth Date:||August 22, 1988|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Net Worth||$8 million|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||Moscow, Russia|
|Artem Dzyuba Facebook|
|Artem Dzyuba Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Artem Dzyuba|
Artem Dzyuba is a Russian professional football player who plays as a striker for the Russian national team and Premier League club, Zenit St Petersburg.
When was Artem Dzyuba Birthed?
Artem Dzyuba was born Artem Sergeyevich Dzyuba on 22nd August 1988, in Moscow, the Soviet Union, Russia. As of 2022, he is 34 years old and his horoscope is Leo. Artem is the son of Sergei Dzyuba (father) and Svetlana Dzyuba (mother). He grew up with his sister, Olga Dzyuba.
Artem holds a Russian nationality and belongs to mixed ethnical background. Similarly,s he follows the chrsitanity religion. Growing up, Dzyuba went to Spartak Moscow and played in its youth teams as well as the reserve sides.
Who is Artem Dzyuba Married to?
Artem Dzyuba is married to his wife, Kristina Dzyuba. They first met each other in Nizhny Novgorod. After that, they tied the wedding knot in the year 2013.
Previously, there was a rumor about Artem and a popular TV presenter, Maria Orzel‘s marriage.
How much is Artem Dzyuba’s Net Worth and Salary?
Artem Dzyuba has an estimated net worth of around $8 million as of 2022. Moreover, his annual salary is around $3.8 million which he received from playing for his current football club, Zenit St Petersburg, and has a market value of £7million as of now.
Currently, Artem is living a lavish and luxurious lifestyle with his family. Also, he has several luxurious fleets of cars in his extensive collections such as Ferrari, Audi, Sports Cars, and Range Rovers.
Body Physics of Artem Dzyuba
Artem Dzyuba stands at a tall height of 5 feet 7 inches and his body weight is around 75 kg. Artem has dark brown colored hair and his eyes are hazel in color.
Artem Dzyuba’s Career
- Artem Dzyuba started his career from the Junior team of the Russian side Spartak Moscow
- After playing for the junior team of Spartak Moscow, he joined the main team in the year 2006 and made his debut against FC Ural in 2006.
- Later, Artem transferred to Russian football clubs such as Tom Tomsk and Rostov as a part of the loan deal from Spartak Moscow.
- He was the part of the Rostov team that went on to win the Russian Cup for the 2013/2014 season.
- Currently, Artem playing for Zenit St Petersburg with whom he signed in the year 2015, and was transferred to the fellow Russian football club, Arsenal Tila in 2018 as part of the loan deal from Zenit St Petersburg.
- He was part of the team that went to win the Russian Cup for the 2015/16 season.
His International Career
- After representing Russia at the Euro U21 Championships qualifiers for Russian under 21 teams, Artem made his senior international debut for Russia against Greece in a friendly on 11 November 2011.
- Dzyuba was the major player for Russia as they went to success to qualify for UEFA Euro 2016.
- He was included in the extended Russian team 2018 FIFA World Cup team and made it into the final team for Russia led by Igor Akinfeev along with other players such as midfielder, Denis Cheryshev, and defender, Igor Smolnikov for the 2018 FIFA World Cup at Russia.