Araksya Karapetyan Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Height
Facts of Araksya Karapetyan
|Full Name:||Araksya Karapetyan|
|Birth Date:||August 27, 1982|
|Height:||5 feet 1 inches (1.55m)|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Birth Place||Gyumri, Armenia|
|Education||S. I. Newhouse School of Public Communications, Syracuse University|
|Kids||Sevan and Sona Yousefi|
|Araksya Karapetyan Facebook|
|Araksya Karapetyan Twitter|
|Araksya Karapetyan Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Araksya Karapetyan|
Araksya Karapetyan is a sensational American anchor as well as a television personality. She rose to fame for her work on KTTV Channel 11’s Morning News.
Early Life of Araksya Karapetyan
Akshaya was born on 27 August 1982, in Gyumri, Armenia. She got raised in Palos, Verdes, Estates, and California, in the United States of America. Her star sign is Leo. As of now, she is 40 years old. Both of her parents are Armenian natives. She is from middle classes family.
Araksya holds an American nationality and belongs to the Armenian-American ethnicity. Similarly, she follows the Christianity religion.
Educational Qualification of Araksya Karapetyan
She attended the S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications, Syracuse University where she graduated with a Bachelors’s degree in international relations and broadcast journalism.
Araksya Karapetyan Wedding & Husband
Araksya Karapetyan married her husband Amir Yousefi on 2nd March 2012. Her husband is a popular Iranian footballer. The duo started their love story in Palos Verdes. The love quickly grew and has translated into a successful marriage now.
The couple seems to be getting along with each other pretty well with no imminent signs of a split. Surprisingly, the wedding ceremony and reception program were held in Taglyan Complex with an Armenian and Persian style.
The duo welcomed their first baby daughter named Sevan Yousefi on June 6, 2016. Likewise, Araksya welcomed her second daughter, Sona Yousefi on April 23, 2019, to their happy family. Araksya and Amir are living their happy married life in the USA.
Salary & Net Worth of Araksya Karapetyan?
Araksya Karapetyan earns an annual salary of $35,000 from her professional news reporting career. Araksya has an estimated net worth of around $ 1 million. Likewise, she collects her money from the radio station and the tv channel.
As per some research, the average salary of an anchor in the US is $36.84 per hour and earns around $50,932 in a year. Furthermore, she is living in a luxurious house, which costs around $ 2 million in Los Angeles, and rides a stunning Audi for her work.
The normal price of the Audi costs around $67 thousand to $100 thousand. Likewise, the journalist loves to travel.
Araksya Karapetyan’s Height & Weight
Karapetyan is a beautiful tall lady with a perfect height of 5 feet 1 inch and her weight is 54kg. Similarly, her eyes look brown and her hair is black.
However, there is no information about her other body measurements. Apart from that, her sense of dressing looks attractive on television, making her somewhat of a style icon.
Araksya Karapetyan’s Career
- Araksya Karapetyan is a successful and amazing American television personality.
- Firstly, she began her career at KABC-TV as an intern. This led her to become a journalist for the KFI 640 AM radio situated in Burbank.
- Moreover, she moved on to work for the KIDK-TV situated in Idaho and worked as a reporter, anchor as well as a producer.
- Similarly, Karapetyan’s other endeavors include working in the same positions in the KOIN-TV and as a reporter in CitiCABLE.
- Additionally, She joined the KTTV Channel in 2012 and her work on the channel is what has led her to increased fame and name.
- She works as an anchor for the Good Day L.A, an entertainment program.
- Moreover, she worked in the Citi CABLE, a government access cable television channel for the City of Torrance, California. Regarding the awards, she received the Pan-Armenian Entertainment Awards.
- As she has become the source of inspiration for all the girls, her determination, diligence in work, strong will take her to the level of success