April Love Jordan Bio, Age, Net Worth, Married, Height, Death
Facts of April Love Jordan
|Full Name:||April Love Jordan|
|Birth Date:||April 10, 1988|
|Death Date:||June 21, 2019|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)|
|Birth Place||Santa Cruz, Manila|
|Education||Quezon National High School|
|View more / View less Facts of April Love Jordan|
April Love Jordan is an extremely beautiful Filipino beauty queen and fashion model.
April Love Jordan was born on April 10, 1988, in Santa Cruz, Manila. She was the daughter of Eugene Jordan and Imelda Antolo. As per the information, she is the eldest child of her parents. April had held Filipino nationality and whereas her ethnic group is not known.
She had completed her elementary education at the King and Savior International School and finished secondary education at the Quezon National High School under a scholarship grant from the Department of Science and Technology.
After that, she obtained her Bachelor of Science degree in Tourism, Hotel, and Travel Industry Management from the University of the City of Manila.
What is the Cause of Death Of April Love Jordan?
The young and charming model April Love Jordan died at the age of 31 on June 21, 2019. She died after battling liver cancer. She was one of the talented models with lots of possibilities in the modeling field. Losing her is one of the greatest losses of the modeling industry.
Having lost her life at such a young age, may god always provide the strength to bear her loss in the family, and may her soul depart in peace. As she lived as the best person when she was alive we wish that her good works her let her should always rest in peace.
What is April Love Jordan Net Worth and Salary?
Though the exact net worth and salary, she earns well from her career. As a model, we know that she must be earning well from her modeling. Being a model she not only earns from her modeling career but also from other ways such as brand promotions and all.
As she was very beautiful and talented as well, she participated in the different beauty pageants and even secured a good position in several of them. Besides this, she is also involved in the fashion shows of the different brands. So from this, we are sure that she earned a very good sum of money.
Was April Love Jordan’s Married?
As a model, she was very beautiful and had an attractive personality as well. So, there is no doubt that many boys wanted to be in a relationship with her. However, until her death, there were no records of her relationship.
Well, looking at this, it is obvious that she was single until then. From this, we can guess that she was quite focused on her career. April was a hard-working lady and she was trying her best to come in rising. In this process, it is not good for her career to get involved n relationship things.
However, as she passed away at such a young age, it makes us think that if she was alive then how famous she would have been. Like other celebrities and models, she would also have been hooked up with famous celebrities. But unfortunately, she lived a very short life and it stills keeps our hearts in pain.
Body Measurement (Height and Weight)
Regarding her height and weight, she stood at the height of 5 feet and 9 inches whereas her weight is unknown. As she was a model, she had an amazing body figure with cute looks.
Moreover, she had black eyes with natural black hair. April was among the most beautiful model of that time.
- Talking about her career, she was the Grand Winner in the 2009 International Beauty & Model Festival in China.
- After that, in 2013, she was hired to become an ambassador for Solaire Resort & Casino.
- Moreover, Jordan has also modeled for designers including Renee Salud, and Nicky Martinez.
- Moving further, she is a titleholder of both local and international beauty pageants.
- As she took part in many beauty pageants, her beauty titles include Miss Manila, Sanita Ti Ilocos Sur, 2nd Runner-Up in Mutya ng Pilipinas 2006, and International Beauty & Model Festival 2009 grand winner.
- April also became a finalist in Miss Philippines Earth 2006, representing Calabarzon, and in Binibining Pilipinas 2009, representing Ilocos Sur.
- Further, as the country’s representative in the Miss Tourism Queen of the Year International contest in Malaysia, she was awarded, Miss Secret Charm.
- She was one of the talented models of her time.