Who is Antonio Cupo Married to? Who is His Wife? What’s His Net Worth as of 2022?
Facts of Antonio Cupo
|Full Name:||Antonio Cupo|
|Birth Date:||January 10, 1978|
|Height:||6 feet 0 inches (1.83m)|
|Net Worth||$100 thousand|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Education||University of British Columbia|
|Siblings||Sabato Cupo, Carmelina Cupo|
|Antonio Cupo Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Antonio Cupo|
Canadian film and television actor, Antonio Cupo is popular for his role as the male lead in the second season of Elisa di Rivombrosa. Also, he has been featured in many films and tv series and gaining popularity for his acting skills.
How old is Antonio Cupo?
Antonio Cupo was born on January 10, 1978, in Vancouver, Canada. As of now, he is 44 years old. By birth his sun sign is Capricorn. He is from a family of Italian immigrants who arrived in Canada in the year 1968. Cupo is the youngest child of his parents. He is the son of the father Manlio Cupo and his mother Lucia Cupo.
His father is from Palomonte, a small town in the province of Salerno, 70 miles southeast of Naples 30 east of Salerno, and his mother from Barletta, in the recent Province of Barletta-Andria-Trani. Having American nationality, Cupo is of mixed ethnicity. Also, he has two siblings Sabato Cupo and Carmelina Cupo.
Where did Antonio Cupo complete his education?
Also, Antonio graduated in English Literature at the University of British Columbia location in Vancouver, Canada.
Who is Antonio Cupo Married to?
Antonio Cupo is a private person but he is in a romantic relationship. He has been dating his girlfriend Margareth Made. Also, Antonio Cupo is not married to anyone, yet to make his girlfriend wife officially. They have been dating for a long period of time. According to reports, the duo started dating in the year 2010. The couple is yet to be married despite being in a romantic relationship with his girlfriend.
They have been in a romantic relationship with his girlfriend for more than 10 years. The couple is making their bond stronger. They still live together and enjoy spending time with each other. So the couple is yet to announce their marriage. The couple soon might announce their marriage date. So they definitely enjoy their relationship. We hope their relationship goes like this for a long period of time.
What is the Net Worth of Antonio Cupo as of 2022?
Canadian actor, Antonio Cupo has been earning a handsome sum of money from his professional career. So he is definitely living a lavish and luxurious life. According to recent reports, Antonio Cupo has an estimated net worth of $100 thousand as of 2022. Cupo is well paid for his work as an actor.
He surely earned more than the average salary of Canadian actors i.e $50,000. He has been collecting money by featuring in different movies and tv series as well. Antonio has been active in the entertainment industry for a long period of time. He surely adds a decent amount of sum of money through some deals, commercial advertisements, and endorsements. For sure, Antonio’s worth will surely be increased in the coming days.
What is the Height of Antonio Cupo?
This handsome actor has a muscular body and regularly does exercise. He stands at a height of 6 feet tall or 1.85 meters. While his body weighs around 75kgs i.e 165 pounds. The actor Antonio has black colored hair with dark brown eyes color.
The Career of Antonio Cupo
- From the age of 6 to 16, he had performed in many theatrical productions both scholastically and regionally.
- Also, he was the lead singer of the band Hybrid Cartel.
- Then he featured in the role of Fabio Segatori in the film Hollywood Files.
- He is popular for his role as the male lead in the second season of Elisa di Rivombrosa in Italy.
- It is an Italian television series partly inspired by the 1740 novel Pamela, or Virtue Rewarded about a love story in 18th century Italy between Fabrizio Ristori, a young Italian count, and his mother’s maid, Elisa.
- From the year 2003 to 2005, it broadcast on Mediaset “Elisa di Rivombrosa”.
- Also, he featured in the films, directed by Renzo Martinelli, Carnera – The Walking Mountain, Barbarossa, and September Eleven 1683.
- Then he appeared in Hallmark Channel original movies such as Love at the Thanksgiving Day Parade, Hats Off to Christmas!, For Better or for Worse, and In My Dreams.
- Then he featured in the character of John in the Lifetime Channel remake Beaches with actresses Idina Menzel and Nia Long.